Storm here. He sure was mad about something. todays pics added

misfish

If you can get past the sound of the cars on the road, you will hear the sound of a jet plane. This was real scary to me.The sky went from sunny to green in a matter of minutes and the wind was stupid. Even an hour after this video, the sky was green and the thunder and lightning was going. I have seen crazy rains and winds here, but never ever have I heard this sound in the sky like I did today.

As I post, the sky is starting to clear.

Sorry for the F word.

Edited by Brian B

That was wild,looking across the street and a huge branch of a tree snapped but fell back into itself.Still in the tree.Now I look out back,a huge branch of one of my big trees has snapped and fallen into three different neighbors yards .The largest part lying vertical over my and one neighbors fence.What a huge job tomorrow.Not seeing any property damage thank god.

Pretty gnarly Brian!!! Cool vid?

We see alot of storms like that my way. I love them, my wife hides and cries lol

Ive been darn near 5 tornadoes now so storms to me are just cool. Nothing like a good storm(always hope nobody gets hurt though)

Im burning some broke branches as I type from a similar storm last week

A bit of rain and a few thunderboomers over my way but nothing serious....yet.

We can sure use the rain though.

It got dry pretty fast here Lew. Walking on green grass a week ago, and today, it was brown and crusty. .

Right where i live there was something crazy going on, blew a neighbours pool across the canal, knocked over a 40+ foot tree 2 doors down that nearly crushed his house and there was a path carved through the swamp across the street that ripped down probably 50 or more trees and ripped the tops of the other half.

Ive seen some pretty intense weather before but this was bad enough that i told my wife to go into the basement with the baby.

Im not sure what is was but it was the worst wind ive ever seen and after when we drove around we noticed all the damage was in a small area the rest looked like normal storm damage.

More comin so stay safe out there

Around 4pm yesterday afternoon we had a thunder boomer NW of us and the sky was black. Looking over Erie it was Blue bird skies, I have never seen this in my 61 years. the rain came down in buckets from the NW and the sky was still clear and sunny over the lake. It only lasted for 20 minutes. Guys 15K from me said it was like that for an hour. Global worming is not the best way to describe our crazy weather these days. I have seen sun showers but never a sun thunderstorm.

Is the end near? When it comes I hope I am in bed with my wonderful wife, or on the lake with my her netting a 20 pound pic..

Edited by Old Ironmaker