Workin' Down @ The Lake

If I were you Dave I would light a match to that thing and start over and do it right. Or win the Lotto Max, finish it and donate that mess to all OFC members. Yea, I like that plan. By the way when is the first OFC G2G up there in God's country? I think I can rough it in that "Cabin" for a few months.

I really wish I had known about this DIY project before. My sis-in-laws closest friend is a Sr. Producer with Shaw Media. I was telling sis about this and she peeked into your thread. She said they would have jumped on this for a new reality show that is actually quite un real.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

If I were you Dave I would light a match to that thing and start over and do it right. Or win the Lotto Max, finish it and donate that mess to all OFC members. Yea, I like that plan. By the way when is the first OFC G2G up there in God's country? I think I can rough it in that "Cabin" for a few months.

I really wish I had known about this DIY project before. My sis-in-laws closest friend is a Sr. Producer with Shaw Media. I was telling sis about this and she peeked into your thread. She said they would have jumped on this for a new reality show that is actually quite un real.

That's all I would need, a film crew slowing me down to a crawl!!! :tease::tease::tease::tease:

I said it before and I say it again, absolutely unbelievably AWESOME!!!!!!

Working solo, you have done more than a crew of ten in the same time frame, just outstanding! When you go back to your gubmint job it will take you three weeks just to slow down to the usual pace of work.

Doug

That's brilliant!!! Bet you'd make enough $$$ to pay for the project 10 fold!

Aaaaand we'd all get to watch it come together...... BUILD ANOTHER!

They pay almost nothing to film a reality show. Maybe, just maybe $500 bucks an episode to start. That might be 3 or more weeks filming. Plus you have to take a bath once and a while. For a hit show like Wicked Tuna they pay a grand a show per boat according to the internet.

The Food network did a show at my wifes pals restaurant in town, a week shut down and they were paid peanuts. It's all in the free marketing, that's if it comes out well, if not?

Edited by Old Ironmaker

I was thinking the same thing lol.Doesn't bad weather start in September/October?.

Freeze up is in mid October.

Need to be done by the end of September so I can catch the epic laker and pike bite that happens in October. :D

No joist hangers at the tie ins? Just asking, maybe not required, I really don't know. We have always had then engineered and built off site.

Not needed or required Ironmaker.

Dave the back is getting better,,,,,,,,,so glad peg and I had the chance to get out there and see u, all pics turned out great, I will send them to u tomorrow, when I had a woodstove I was told I was a human beaver, in regards to splitting , 12 cords with an 8 lb maul, u my friend are a beaver on steroids, cant believe what u got done after we left,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hope u carbed out at the local pizza joint lol