Workin' Down @ The Lake

Lets get to work. I need to live vicariously watching you get er done. It may have been asked and answered but I'll ask regardless. Do you carry a weapon(s) for protection from Cobras and the such, if so what do you carry? I know you guys west are able to do so in different areas whereas here east no way, even in Toronto we can't, well some of us anyway.

I have my Remington SPS Camo 12 gauge full of slugs in case of bear or wolf issues.

I have a herd of rabid honey badgers to take care of the cobras!!! :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

• 2 weeks later...

With the help of Mr. B got my wood out to the cabin yesterday.

12419265_1381672778525724_66624783158944

Still lots of good ice too. :D

12909461_1381672735192395_36022373044792

Got Mr. and Mrs. B to come out for a little fishin' and sleddin' today.

12513903_1381672768525725_60634493838500

Thx Dave havent posted for a bit BUT this was one stellar day. Thank you and my wife thanks you not just for being a friend but also a mechanic many times over a confident.....and for helping me through some interesting times lol,,and thank u for giving us the insite to come up here, I will sunburn and sweat for u anytime, dude u rock :canadian:

Edited by mr blizzard

Thx Dave havent posted for a bit :blahblah1: BUT this was one stellar day. Thank you and my wife thanks you not just for being a friend but also a mechanic many times over a confident.....and for helping me through some interesting times lol,,and thank u for giving us the insite to come up here, I will sunburn and sweat for u anytime, dude u rock :canadian:

Nice going guys!

Blizz its nice to put a face to the name.

Lets the work begin!

I was thinking those two lads looked like a couple of boiled lobsters, I'll bet that skin was tender the next day!

hey shag no thats not tender next skin day , thats just enjoying enjoying much deprived vitamin d we shaved next day with our filleting knife without after shave, and no city slicker balm on our face lol

Made it back out to the cabin this Easter Monday and did a little work.

Got a bunch on notches done in the back wall studs to let in my loft floor rim board.

Arms were about ready to fall off after cutting all of them with my heavy Skil saw. :o

12888625_1383331875026481_66052862017004

Also got the first board in place. :good::good:

12496133_1383331855026483_77762090282413

hey shag no thats not tender next skin day , thats just enjoying enjoying much deprived vitamin d we shaved next day with our filleting knife without after shave, and no city slicker balm on our face lol

Shaved? What does that word mean? :whistling:

I think I remember doing something like that back around Y2K....

This looks like a great thread, but all the pictures are missing before page 15.

Is there an explanation for that?

Yes, I know. I moved them into a different album to keep them all together.

Sorry. :blush:

But you can see most if not all of those pics on my cabin building blog @ http://www.anglersparadise.ca/ B)

Edited by DRIFTER_016