springtime in Ontario

lew

I looked out the window 20 minutes ago and the sun was shining.

Five minutes later it was snowing so stinking hard I could barely see the end of my yard and now the sun is poking through the clouds again.

But the best news is I have ONE tulip opening in the garden :clapping:

002_2.jpg

Edited by lew

Watching this evenings news it seems like the snow was kind of wide spread around Ontario.

Oh well, the long range forecast is looking pretty good for the next week or so.

I was just talking to friends in Arizona and they said it's 86 degrees down there.

When I pulled in the driveway here on the Erie shoreline I was witness to flurries. It's only April 22nd, (Dad's 88th Bday), we have had snow that stayed for a bit on many Victoria Day weekends over the years. One Victoria Day weekend I camped out of the 20 foot plus long 1970 Mercury Marquis Brougham and woke to find an inch on the beast, suntan lotion in the afternoon on Wasaga Beach. That boat of a car was bigger than some hotel rooms I've been in.

Hey catpierre those don't look like weeds to me. MY wife racked the garden out on Sunday and pulled all my Purple Violettes out, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I was told by a pro landscaper BIL to leave leaves in the garden until the 1st of May. Stay out of my boat honey and leave my gardens alone.

Edited by Old Ironmaker