2015 Baseball Thread

AKRISONER

Beat the Royals 3/4 and didn't even have to trot out our new stud. Beat the twins two straight and now have sole possession of the second wildcard.

Let's go Hutch, lets show what you're made of. We all know you can pitch at home, lets get this done!

And damn those Yankees! They are smoking hot right now. Definitely not going to roll over for us. Can't wait to go head to head with them.

This will most certainly be an interesting final 50 games or so.

I heard a stat last night that blew me away! In games where the Jays scored 3 or fewer runs, they were 4 and 37. I didn't know it was that skewed.

Now when I'm watching the game in the 7th inning with only a few runs on the board, I'm not so worried it'll fall apart.

the yankees are picking off bottom feeders they are 7-3 in their last 10 and split a series with the rangers.

Whats more important is that the jays are pretty much in the toughest stretch of their season and are handling business. After this stretch with the twins and yankees you get to face Oakland and Philadelphia.

Even more importantly is that the teams chasing the wild card have finally caught up in terms of games played, and have all lost while the jays have continued to win.

they are now 2 games in up in the wildcard.

These two upcoming yankees series will be as close to a deciding factor in their season as anything. If you can come away from those series at .500 or better you are in really really good shape.

This will most certainly be an interesting final 50 games or so.

I heard a stat last night that blew me away! In games where the Jays scored 3 or fewer runs, they were 4 and 37. I didn't know it was that skewed.

Now when I'm watching the game in the 7th inning with only a few runs on the board, I'm not so worried it'll fall apart.

I heard that too, but what bothers me is what is every other team's record when scoring 3 of fewer runs? I'll bet the Jays are 0-fer when scoring 0 runs, which has only happened twice so far this year, if I'm not mistaken. It sounds a little misleading, considering there aren't many games won around the league by teams scoring 3 or fewer runs.

Well how about that!!!! A 2 to 1 win in the 10th vs the Yankees. Such a great game to watch. Had me on the edge of my seat for the whole game. An excellent outing by Dickie against the best team in the division. Who would have thought that back in June, although he has pitched great against the Yankees this year.

Can't wait to watch tomorrow's game.

Hard to believe it's been 23 years since baseball felt like this and I still can't quite wrap my head around there being people in their mid-late 20's that have no idea how things are going to be if there is a long play-off run for the Jays... I'm too immature to feel that old.

Gibby being thrown out today was a joke. He barely said a thing. They think they're a bunch of big shots.

And today's ump: his strike zone was all over the place. No consistency at all for either pitcher. I don't mind if an ump decides on a strike zone and sticks with it. Gonna be tight inside, fine. Gonna give a little. Okay. But be consistent. Today was all over the place. The only consistent thing was he screwed both sides.

Don't mean to complain after we won, just saying the umps this year are driving me crazy a lot of the time.

Thats got to sting. I wonder what their saying in the yank locker room,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

DID THAT JUST HAPPEN????????????????

A Blue Jay is better than 9 yanks every time.

NY scored 1 run in 3 games and it was from a fan interfering with a ball that was called a homerun in the 2nd inning of the first game.