What song helps you catch the fish? (We have all done it)

Acountdeleted

Ok I just searched that song. You must of attended a few RAVE parties. LOL

A few. I prefer classic rock, it's just the song that best fits my jigging habits.

I can dig it though. LOL

Frosty the Snowman!!

This is true! With how well we fared after this song this should be my 'fire me up' music. This Saturday we need this song to be on repeat for the full 3 hour drive.

well, when we are spring time fishing, in the shallows for browns and kings, we are often in the mood for floyd, neil young, or the who.

when we are deep water fishing in June and July, its ballz out rock. AC/DC, Zeppelin, Aerosmith, etc.

when are up north bass fishing, generally we start out in deep silence. But around 8am ish dad'll throw in some moody blues or the guess who.

once he goes in for his afternoon nap, I head out solo. That's when I throw on some Metheny, Miles Davis, or even some Phish.

On my boat, music is part of the fishing.

Back in the day before we had cars and driver licences, my buddies older brother would take us fishing occasionally. He had an old, crappy Cavalier with a custom Blaupunkt stereo system installed that was worth more than the car. It was customary to play the original theme song from the 'Fishin Canada Show' to start every trip....he always had the volume cranked to the max and while sitting in the back seat it felt like my head would explode. Ahhhhh, good times!

more of an album for me than one particular song. Although sadly TLDR my buddy is being forced to go back to australia so this tradition will be dead

G-Funk Classics....best theme music for G-funk fishing

And then when im bass fishing with the boys its definitely Deuces are Wild by Aerosmith

As much as I like music, I want to enjoy the peace, quiet and sounds of nature . No music for me, everything has a place .

I was just about to post the exact same thing dave when I saw your post. Nothing better than the sound of a breeze and the waves lapping against the boat.

shhhhhhh :Gonefishing:

Edited by lew

The first time I ever fished with FishnSled, we were on Quinte in the fall, hoping for a PB for him. We had put a good 7-8 hours into trolling around, without a sniff from Mrs. Pickereye. We were less than an hour from sunset and frankly, pretty darned bored.

I think FnS suggested a little music to help bust the cob webs outta our heads and turned on the radio.

AC/DC Back in Black was playing and with a minute or two, we had a fish on!

Yes, at almost 12lbs, it was his new PB!

HH

• 2 weeks later...

As much as I like music, I want to enjoy the peace, quiet and sounds of nature . No music for me, everything has a place .

Not that it matters dave--but i couldn't agree with you more

Nice pooch yah got there dude

ID1