cooking thread...

Good fella that man is! I'll have mine started this week!

Yeah and he says more on the way!

Stoked is the correct word I believe?

Awesome!!!

All packaged up for you guy's & will be shipped out tomorrow. In the process of drying some & smoking others to make powders, now if you've not tried smoke Ghost powder mixed in with your favorite rub.......well a new flavor universe will open for you.

Did you start the seeds Gerritt?

Edited by ckewley

I used the paper towel method, only been 4 days.... Don't want to disturb them for a bit as per experience.

I'll give em another week or two before I remove them from the Baggie.

I have learned they need pretty decent temp of 80-85 degrees.... No lower no higher.

I'll carefully remove them once germinated and transplant...

I'll be sure to send some pics!

G

Ghost pepper powder in a rub, yep I can feel my lips turning numb, my throat turning red, and the other end of my digestive tract turning into Vesuvius complete with molten lava..........

Who ever knew that so much pain could be such FUN!!!

Doug

Peppers are funny.

First, as a kid I ate your grocery store staples.

Then my dad introduced me to jalepenoes and i hated the heat. Went back and loved it.

Then it was habenaros, same thing.

And it just continued on

Now i put habs in my lips while fishing, keeps me from smoking and curbs my appetite and i really enjoy that burn

I understand peppers arent for everyone, but they sure can hook ya.

Guys at work think im crazy eating dried habs all day lol, but to me habs arent even hot anymore, just more like a tingle

found this during the Food Basics trip the other day, along with a matching habanero sauce.

I'm thinking we got some good wings coming up soon - just in time for the ALCS playoff, I'm thinking

IMG_20151001_180001_zps68md6hp9.jpg

Official sauce of the Jamaican Bobsled Team :tease:

Could be a good start to French onion soup!

You got it Cliff. Serving me and my daughters now with enough left over for another three servings. ;)

11222290_1529585940635468_14363765589519

It'll be followed with twice baked cheese stuffed taters, brined and smoked chicken breasts, fresh carrots in butter and corn on the cob. :D

You got it Cliff. Serving me and my daughters now with enough left over for another three servings. ;)

11222290_1529585940635468_14363765589519

It'll be followed with twice baked cheese stuffed taters, brined and smoked chicken breasts, fresh carrots in butter and corn on the cob. :D

I love french onion soup wife don't like me in the middle of the night though :whistling: