tb4me

How about them Sens eh?

Goaltending is amazing!

Best team in the league, should have got rid of McLean at the beginning of the year. :wallbash:

Any of you laffites that are yearning for some good hockey to cheer for......... :w00t::w00t::w00t:

18th place is best in the league? I take it that your day job doesn't require you to work with numbers.

How about them Sens eh?

Goaltending is amazing!

Best team in the league, should have got rid of McLean at the beginning of the year. :wallbash:

Any of you laffites that are yearning for some good hockey to cheer for......... :w00t::w00t::w00t:

No thanks. I've watched the leafs miss the playoffs by 1 or two points. This is exactly what is going to happen to Ottawa. Have fun with the 20th overall draft pick.

Sens have the best record in the league in the last 16 games. That's what I meant and should have included. They have beaten LA, SanJose, Montreal x2, Islanders, Anaheim, and Calgary all top teams. Lost in a shootout to Minnisota and Pittsburgh. The laffs have beaten Buffalo, Florida, Winnipeg and Edmonton in the what?...last 20 games? :worthy::whistling:

Yeah they should have done it sooner and are where they are in the standings because of it. That said, the future looks great with or without a top pick. Look at Edmonton, the top picks sure worked well for them eh?

Look at the laffs, they suck and will for a long time to come lol :clapping:

Seriously though, the Sens have youth, talent, depth, leadership and player commitment, you can't argue that. And for that they will be a good time for a long time. Personally I think they have a slim chance of squeaking into the playoff but we'll have to wait and see.

GO SENS GO

Sens have the best record in the league in the last 16 games. That's what I meant and should have included. They have beaten LA, SanJose, Montreal x2, Islanders, Anaheim, and Calgary all top teams. Lost in a shootout to Minnisota and Pittsburgh. The laffs have beaten Buffalo, Florida, Winnipeg and Edmonton in the what?...last 20 games? :worthy::whistling:

Yeah they should have done it sooner and are where they are in the standings because of it. That said, the future looks great with or without a top pick. Look at Edmonton, the top picks sure worked well for them eh?

Look at the laffs, they suck and will for a long time to come lol :clapping:

Seriously though, the Sens have youth, talent, depth, leadership and player commitment, you can't argue that. And for that they will be a good time for a long time. Personally I think they have a slim chance of squeaking into the playoff but we'll have to wait and see.

GO SENS GO

too bad the season is not 16 games long....having said that I would not want to play them in the first round... Edited by lookinforwalleye

love it that the sens will finish a perfect 9th in the east hopefully 17th in the league, no draft picks and no playoffs, perfect.

It's called "PRIDE and Professionalism". Something the Laffs haven't had for a long long time.

Don't get me wrong Shanahan needs to stay! I'm just wondering if the organization and the fans have the nuts to see this through. It's going to get even uglier before it gets better.

After that Oiler game last night I'll be shocked if the League doesn't take the Leafs to task for mailing-it-in. They aren't that bad despite what Matt says.

BTW Matt your Sens won't make the playoffs and they're just screwing themselves out of a decent draft pick. It's OK the Leafs have done that for years as well. They finally figured out how the game is played once it's obvious you aren't going to make the playoffs.

It's called "PRIDE and Professionalism". Something the Laffs haven't had for a long long time.

At least the Sens have a little thing called pride. Its about being a professional and showing up for work. If that means nothing to you loser leafs and their fans you get what you deserve.

:blahblah1:

Buy a lottery ticket. Your chances are better that you wish list for the Laffs.

You realize you're the only one in here whining and complaining about the Leafs right? You're starting to remind me of a highschool girl that's lost her iPhone.

Nah, he's not.

The leafs suck, straingt up. Face it.

I used to work with a couple real ignorant leafs fans that would put down any other team...even in times like these. Not only that be real ignorant to people for not liking the leafs. A real high and mighty attitude they carried around.

What boggles my mind the most about the so called leafs fans, is after they have failed more miserably than their last season, "its time to do worse, so we can get that draft spot". My god.

Every year, the same Bull....

The leafs are a joke of a franchise. They should be removed from the league(imo) and replaced by bringing back Quebec. The leafs cant even lose a game properly.

Nah, he's not.

The leafs suck, straingt up. Face it.

I used to work with a couple real ignorant leafs fans that would put down any other team...even in times like these. Not only that be real ignorant to people for not liking the leafs. A real high and mighty attitude they carried around.

What boggles my mind the most about the so called leafs fans, is after they have failed more miserably than their last season, "its time to do worse, so we can get that draft spot". My god.

Every year, the same Bull....

The leafs are a joke of a franchise. They should be removed from the league(imo) and replaced by bringing back Quebec. The leafs cant even lose a game properly.

A franchise back in the Q would be awesome...

That being said Toronto will never lose their franchise. Follow the money trail and whos on top?

The NHL is a business, enough said.

Look, even when they tank, how many "non fans" are still talking about them?

You guys have big closets?

^--- exactly.. It's the non-Leaf fans that keep whining and complaining that keep adding pages to this thread. I love it!!!!

The fact that my team drives you crazy is fantastic. The Leaks suck this year, I think that's been proven. Let's see how Shanahan handles the rebuild, that's what I'm looking forward to.

Edited by BillM

Honestly Bill, I could care less. I really enjoy the banter in this thread. The back and forth is quite humourous at times.

That said, there will always be a next year, and if the past 48 seasons are any indication, I cant wait to follow this thread again next year.

re·build
rēˈbild/
verb
verb: rebuild; 3rd person present: rebuilds; past tense: rebuilt; past participle: rebuilt; gerund or present participle: rebuilding; verb: re-build; 3rd person present: re-builds; past tense: re-built; past participle: re-built; gerund or present participle: re-building
build (something) again after it has been damaged or destroyed.