tb4me

You know the laffs fans are fed up with their team when.....

:clapping:

I almost feel a sense of victory!!!!

:thumbsup_anim::mellow:

Not fed up with the team. Just fed up by stupid trolling. We will all still support the Leafs no matter what. Thats what makes us Leaf fans. Even with tonights 6-1 loss i will continue to watch. That is something a Sens fan will never understand.

I'm not a fan of the game since they wore white skates in California. Every time I travel, especially in the US people always want to know how far from Toronto is Selkirk. As Toronto is the center of Canada. Usually I get, man it must be neat to live so close to the greatest hockey city in the world. I would love to see the Maple Leafs win, that would be great for the many friends I have that still have Maple Leaf bedding, that must be sexy. A few have defaced their bodies with Maple Leaf tattoos. One named his child Domie, I swear to God. The kid can't skate either. As for the troller don't feed he or she. That's what they feed on, reading and rereading what they spew out and rereading what they have caught. Actually I think it's a girl. She has more chins than a Chinese phone book. It's mouth is bigger than the Largemouth it's holding. It's about time it booked a session with Jenny Craig or she will be ready for a episode of MY 600 pound life. 1-800-calljenny, they are standing by for her call.

I'd be fine if they got new material the songs and the cartoons are pretty funny and I have to laugh. But the banter has become so cut and paste it's boring.

My buddies and I have started a drinking game, when we see what Muskie Matt posts we all guess what it will be. It's been pretty easy ever since we started.

The leafs win: ohhhhh. Start the parade route.

Someone says a leafs player made a good play: he sucks.

Leafs loose: ha! As I predicted. Or 'even McDavid won't make this team better.

BOOOOOORRRRRINNNNNG. Wake me up when the comedian writes new material.

I'd be fine if they got new material the songs and the cartoons are pretty funny and I have to laugh. But the banter has become so cut and paste it's boring.

My buddies and I have started a drinking game, when we see what Muskie Matt posts we all guess what it will be. It's been pretty easy ever since we started.

The leafs win: ohhhhh. Start the parade route.

Someone says a leafs player made a good play: he sucks.

Leafs loose: ha! As I predicted. Or 'even McDavid won't make this team better.

BOOOOOORRRRRINNNNNG. Wake me up when the comedian writes new material.

I hear ya..Its just silly..The block feature works well..Love it..

Having said that, if the leafs played every game like they did lastnight they would be much better off. I would also be much happier..They didnt take any crapola lastnight. Sill fight and Dions body contact are all I need to see regardless of win or loose....Im thinking there would be much more wins then losses this year if we had played like last night..

How are we ever going to unload Kessel when he's playing like this? He's proving all of his critiques right! I noticed Brian Burke in the boxes last night. Geez I wish someone could ask him if the Keseel trade for Dougie Hamilton and Seguin was a good deal now! I hate to dig up old axes but the sight of that Man makes me ill.

Dan O.

How are we ever going to unload Kessel when he's playing like this? He's proving all of his critiques right! I noticed Brian Burke in the boxes last night. Geez I wish someone could ask him if the Keseel trade for Dougie Hamilton and Seguin was a good deal now! I hate to dig up old axes but the sight of that Man makes me ill. Dan O.

Me too,inconsistent and a waste of a lot of good money imo.Wonder where we would be now if this trade didn't happen?.

Love the "pudge" reference to Kessel

"Back to the invisible Kessel — left off the power play the third, along with the rest of his line because Horachek could no longer bear to watch. Pudge will be Toronto’s cross to carry for years to come, which would be fine if he could just find his scoring mojo again. Where is that darn thing? Under the ping-pong table? Left behind at McDonald’s? Beneath his signature watch hat? Confiscated at the border?"

I hear ya..Its just silly..The block feature works well..Love it..

Having said that, if the leafs played every game like they did lastnight they would be much better off. I would also be much happier..They didnt take any crapola lastnight. Sill fight and Dions body contact are all I need to see regardless of win or loose....Im thinking there would be much more wins then losses this year if we had played like last night..

I think you may be taking all this back and forth a little to seriously.....and your right if they always played like last night they might be 0-82 and have a lock on the NEXT ONE!!!

I think you may be taking all this back and forth a little to seriously.....and your right if they always played like last night they might be 0-82 and have a lock on the NEXT ONE!!!

The back and fourth I can handle..But the annoyance of repeating the same thing is no longer fun. dumb and dumber constantly chime in with the same ol same ol.. Now they can do what they will their crap is blocked and I can go back to enjoying our fun..

As for last nights game I didnt like the results, however if they played with the attitude they did they would have won many more games this year..As for Kessel , yikes..Lets just hope they can get him and JVR a real #1 center soon. Bozak is hardly a #3 on any of the big teams like St Louis or the sharks. I have OVIE in the OFC pool and he has more points then the Leafs top 3 combined..Currently sitting first in our pool and I dont have a single Leaf on my team...lol Hopefully that will change next year..

We will all still support the Leafs no matter what. Thats what makes us Leaf fans.

How someone can make a statement like that, seemingly with pride, is beyond me!! Most people would be too embarrassed to say something like that!!t. That's what makes you Leaf fans, eh?? Well, I guess that's one thing it makes you!! :rofl2:

The Leafs aren't even at the rebuild stage yet guys. As long as you have those big contracts there's not much you can do. I wouldn't be surprised that the lineup we seen last night will be close to the lineup for next season. Nobody's gonna pay Kessel and Phanuef those contracts except for the Leafs cause they have no choice. Then again they were able to get rid of Clarkson, but hopefully I'm wrong.

The thing too is the trolls act as if every person who posts on here is GM, Coach and plays for the leafs. I have loved the leafs ever since I was a little gaffer siting beside my dad but since the 05 lockout there have been very few things the team has done that I have agreed with. I love the blue and white and always will but I admit it has been tough to be leafs fan over the last 10 years.

The thing too is the trolls act as if every person who posts on here is GM, Coach and plays for the leafs. I have loved the leafs ever since I was a little gaffer siting beside my dad but since the 05 lockout there have been very few things the team has done that I have agreed with. I love the blue and white and always will but I admit it has been tough to be leafs fan over the last 10 years.

The best part for the trolls us leaf fans know our team is out of it, so we won't have to be disappointed when the cup is raised south of the border again

The best part for the trolls us leaf fans know our team is out of it, so we won't have to be disappointed when the cup is raised south of the border again

South of the border??? Never hatchet your counts before they chicken. :)

Don't know about anyone else, but I'm thunkin that Montreal has a good chance at Lord Stanley's cup. That is as long as nobody tries to hospitalize Price again.

Edited by bigugli

Don't know about anyone else, but I'm thunkin that Montreal has a good chance at Lord Stanley's cup. That is as long as nobody tries to hospitalize Price again.

Montreal is too small and they have shown a chink in their armor in a few games lately.