tb4me

The sens play at the Canadian Tire center? Really? The lighting on national TV looked atrocious.

Everything about this organization is bush league, the rink, the town, the location.. Send the franchise down to the AHL where they belong.

:D

dion vs karrlson

i don't know about you but i'll take dion over karrlson any day on a playoff team let's look at their stats so far.

phaneuf:

goals: 1

assists: 5

+/- : +8

hits: 51

blocked shots: 30

karlson

goals: 4

assists: 7

+/- : -7

hits: 19

blocked shots: 12

karlson is a defenseman right? your #1 defenseman to be exact, at a minus 7??? LOL

Edited by Raf

The sens play at the Canadian Tire center? Really? The lighting on national TV looked atrocious.

Everything about this organization is bush league, the rink, the town, the location.. Send the franchise down to the AHL where they belong.

:D

:blahblah1::blahblah1::blahblah1:

So.......how many successful seasons have the laffs had in your lifetime??

Thought so!

:whistling:

even if ottawa did have a successful season, which won't happen -- ever. they're still ottawa. it'd be like that kid in the special olympics.

noone cares. bush league franchise.

alfie-meme.jpg

Edited by Raf

I think they caught Matt on video!

http://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/sports/brawl-between-fans-of-leafs-senators-fans-caught-on-video-1.2095646

I can't believe something elevated to that point lol some people are nutty

I wasn't going to bring it up but the laff fan dumps a beer on the sens fans and then all hell breaks loose. This has been all over TSN radio all day today about the conduct of the laff fans in all rinks around the league. Totally classless. If this is what it's like to be a laffs fan, then clearly you take it way too seriously.

Sad!

And by the way, I would never even entertain the stupidity shown in that video. Especially not from a laffs fan!

Edited by muskymatt