tb4me

Can't wait for the season to start,there going no where,again JMO.Always like to see the other team,and say,if we spent our money right,we could of had two superstars.No stars on this team,having said that,at least should be good for SOME entertainment I hope!!!!!!!!!!!.Stop going to the games people,it will make a difference. :wallbash::tease: lolol.Go Leafs Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait for the season to start,there going no where,again JMO.Always like to see the other team,and say,if we spent our money right,we could of had two superstars.No stars on this team,having said that,at least should be good for SOME entertainment I hope!!!!!!!!!!!.Stop going to the games people,it will make a difference. :wallbash::tease: lolol.Go Leafs Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmmmm.... that gives me an idea!!!

What if I was to organize, plan and then hold a "Burn your laff paraphernalia" day. Complete with beer (to drown your sorrows) and hotdogs (cause the laff fans are always getting it stuck to them)??

EH, EH?

This would be the kick off to the fans rebelling against 48 years of sucking. And....get this.....if you were actually at the last game when the laffs won the cup, you get a free pack of Depends and a pin!

:clapping::w00t::rofl2:

Edited by muskymatt

Having been in BC now for several months the funniest commentary was on the radio. The sportscaster went off the shelf towards sportsnet for not giving enough coverage of the canucks game. It was the "local" version and right after the game they did one canucks interview and then spent 10 minutes on the leafs game and 15 minutes on the new sportsnet studio. the guy was fuming. He said no one cares about he leafs in the pacific time. and its already midnight local to eastern time. So of course I called in after his tirade and luckily I was the first on air. I asked him what his thoughts were on the new Leafs this year and how does he think they stack up in the east.

They hung up. For real. It was awesome.

Edited by jedimaster

Anything for the guys who were at the game last time Ottawa won the cup? :D

well seeing as they haven't.... they get an alfie wig but you have to run away as soon as you put it on!

Edited by Lucas F

Big news in senorita land! bobby Ryan signed to a crazy contract hahahah 7.25mill a year for a player who was a 3/4 point a game player on a much better team (Anaheim) than Ottawa is and karlsson captain haaaa

Edited by Lucas F

Big news in senorita land! bobby Ryan signed to a crazy contract hahahah 7.25mill a year for a player who was a 3/4 point a game player on a much better team (Anaheim) than Ottawa is and karlsson captain haaaa

Karlsson as captain is terrible, but I don't see the issue with the Ryan contract. On anh his role was limited because of players like Getzlaf and Perry, hence why they moved him. He's a very talented player and that's a very appropriate salary in the current market.

Now David Clarkson's contract... that's crazy.

Should be interesting to see the size of Stamko's new contract later this season. 13-14m a season?

certainly would!

Jeez, looking at this trend I wonder how much longer karlsson will be a señorita!

He's already been around longer than Bolland, who flew the laff mess as fast as he could. Who are you left with now????

Have a fun season watching that collection of underachievers and overrated players laffites.

Dion still captain???

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::w00t::w00t::rofl2::rofl2:

Karlsson as captain is terrible, but I don't see the issue with the Ryan contract. On anh his role was limited because of players like Getzlaf and Perry, hence why they moved him. He's a very talented player and that's a very appropriate salary in the current market.

Now David Clarkson's contract... that's crazy.

Should be interesting to see the size of Stamko's new contract later this season. 13-14m a season?

Karlsson as captain reminds me of a guy a while back who had a fantastic career as a young captian. Stevie Yzerman.

Karlsson as captain reminds me of a guy a while back who had a fantastic career as a young captian. Stevie Yzerman.

Really Matt??????,your putting him into the same fold already?Maybe a little early to make that comparison?.He's good,but?.We'll have to see I guess.

Edited by davey buoy

Really Matt??????,your putting him into the same fold already?Maybe a little early to make that comparison?.He's good,but?.We'll have to see I guess.

Nope,not putting him in the same fold, time will tell, just saying the potential is there.

Karlsson obviously has the talent, he also seems like a quality person. Sens made big gains today with Karlsson named captain and Ryan signed for long term. Shows real commitment to the fans by the team.

I don't expect laff fans to appreciate or relate to that. :wallbash::whistling:

Nope,not putting him in the same fold, time will tell, just saying the potential is there.

Karlsson obviously has the talent, he also seems like a quality person. Sens made big gains today with Karlsson named captain and Ryan signed for long term. Shows real commitment to the fans by the team.

I don't expect laff fans to appreciate or relate to that. :wallbash::whistling:

Give us something to appreciate and I'm sure we will congratulate your team!!!,but how many years and still nothing??? :dunno:

I know you would do the same for us!!! :rofl2: :rofl2: .

Edited by davey buoy

Karlsson isint a captain not even close, but I agree Matt, neither is Dion..lol As for the Bobby Ryan signing I think Ottawa got a great deal term wise. He will be worth more then that in a couple years, but will he keep up with Ottawa tradition and ask to leave after 4 years??? Who knows..Remains to be seen.

Karlsson isint a captain not even close, but I agree Matt, neither is Dion..lol As for the Bobby Ryan signing I think Ottawa got a great deal term wise. He will be worth more then that in a couple years, but will he keep up with Ottawa tradition and ask to leave after 4 years??? Who knows..Remains to be seen.

I'm sure Yzerman was questioned when he was made captain so young, Karlsson has a Norris trophy and has led the defense scoring in the league twice, he also had the most points for a defenseman since he joined the league. He leads the team in minutes played per game and is said to already be a leader in the room. As far as I can see, the sky's the limit for him.

Looks like things are looking up for the Sens in the future.