tb4me

Haven't watched much hockey this playoffs as I would like, but that Islander/Washington game was great. I watched a bit of the Tampa/Detroit game after that and it looked like it was in slow motion compared to the Islanders and Washington. We lost 3 Canadian teams in the first round, the unfortunate things was that two were put out by other Canadian teams.

you know how it goes though, you play the right way and the bounces seem to find their way. Just like the leafs 2 years ago, montreal's play isnt sustainable. I remember at the begining of the year when they were on that ridiculous unbeaten streak. I think 17 of the games were won by 1 goal and 10 of them went to overtime.

Everyone knew montreal had major goal scoring problems, and scoring 1 a game like they have been doing the majority of the playoffs isnt going to cut it.

When the team is relying on brendan Ghallager and Brandon Prust to bail them out on the scoring side of things you are probably in trouble.

Also Plekenec has been invisible the entire playoffs, I think his turtle neck is a bit to soft for the style of play. Same old story, toughen up the team up front because they have no presence at all. Montreal plays the speed game, and Tampa is showing that they play the speed game much better. Thats about it.

Edited by AKRISONER

Max needs to connect,they out played them again.That Bishop is a lot better goalie then most give him credit for.Would be a different game if he was not in.You can say that about Price getting them there.Bishop won at least two games for them single handedly.

Hopefully this is Ovi's year. It would be awesome to see him lift the cup. Even if they get by the Rangers you gotta go through Tampa and either Chicago or Anaheim. Wont be easy.

MTL not out yet lol.Washington IMO are as good as any one else.If all Canadian teams fail,it would be nice to see them win.No question,the best player out there at this point.All around player as I should say.

Montreal has to find a way to get that 1000 pound horseshoe out of Tampa's arse!!!

Never seen one team get so many breaks/ bounces and the other none, but that's the way she goes!!!

Wah wah wah lol.

How does that feel? :clapping:

Price is a sieve.

What was suban last night? A minus 2 in a 2-1 loss... :worthy:

Hopefully this is Ovi's year. It would be awesome to see him lift the cup. Even if they get by the Rangers you gotta go through Tampa and either Chicago or Anaheim. Wont be easy.

I agree, Ovie has given a lot to the league. He's deserving if anyone is