Cabelas Barrie Progress

misfish

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well the lights are on. I tried to walk up, but got stopped. LOL

I asked opening date. No comment.

You're doing it wrong, put on a white hardhat, clean work boots dressy shirt and khakis, and you will be able to walk right in..... :angel:

You're doing it wrong, put on a white hardhat, clean work boots dressy shirt and khakis, and you will be able to walk right in..... :angel:

LMAO

Thats exactly what I was thinking when I got there.

I would have said the same thing to someone with a bruins hat. :tease:

I thought we were friends :dunno::tease:

Edited by Misfish

• 2 weeks later...

Cabela’s Canada Announces Opening Date of Barrie, Ontario Store

Posted on 5/28/2014 12:23:35 PM

SIDNEY, Neb. (May 27, 2014) – Cabela’s Canada will celebrate the official grand opening of its new Barrie, Ontario store at 11 a.m. Thursday, July 10. A ribbon-cutting ceremony hosted by Cabela’s executives and special guests will begin at 10:45 a.m.

Opening day will kick off a weekend-long celebration highlighted by special appearances, family events, giveaways and more.

The 70,000-square-foot store – Cabela’s first Ontario location – will be located near the intersection of Highway 400 and Mapleview Drive in the Park Place Shopping Centre. It is expected to employ approximately 200 full time and part time employees.

The building’s exterior will reflect Cabela’s popular store model with log construction, stonework, wood siding and metal roofing. A large glass storefront will allow customers to view much of the store’s interior as they approach the building.

The inside will feature the company’s next-generation layout designed to surround customers in an outdoor experience, including museum-quality wildlife displays and a large mountain replica. In addition to thousands of quality outdoor products, the store also will feature an indoor archery range and archery tech room, Bargain Cave and Fudge Shop.