Could it be

misfish

WOW what a morning to head out and get out to fish some open water and the weather gods were right on the money this morning.

Launched out from Oro. Nothing but glass. :clapping:

fishing07010.jpg

fishing07011.jpg

fishing07012.jpg

Made for a nice ride over to the whitie grounds. I arrive and there are already a hand full of boats and everyone is catching.

I tye on my mini green monster and it didnt take long for the first fish to be on.Nice laker and he took it big time. :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing::thumbsup_anim:

fishing07013.jpg

fishing07014.jpg

fishing07015.jpg

fishing07016.jpg

fishing07017.jpg

I marked fish from 30 fow all the way to the bottom.UNREAL. I always heard the action was hot off JP,but what I seen was so unreal.

After about two and a half hours of busting chops,I headed down to cooks for some pike,n. The bite wasnt fast and furious as the morning but manged a few toothy critter.

fishing07018.jpg

Even had a X-Rap finally break on me,but Im sure after 50 or so hit on one lure,it would happen. That lure sure caught me alot of fish.

fishing07019.jpg

Good entertaining morning out.

Back at it again in the AM.

Hey Jiggy,Webster say hello. I looked for ya,but never found ya. <_<

Who said ya cant catch whities and lakers from a bass boat. :P:dunno::w00t::thumbsup_anim:

Edited by misfish

Good stuff, sorry about the lure.

How about the liters of petro I used looking for you guys. HAHAHAHAHAAHA

Oh Tybo went nuts again didnt he.LOL

What ye all buy today?????????????

Edited by misfish

Joey here,

You can afford the petrol can't ya :lol: A big bass fisherman like yourself must be rolling in trophy dough :blahblah1:

Bought another salmon rod, some flashers and a coupla lures, woohooo.

Joey

Guest Johnny Bass

Excellant report. I am surprised you were marking fish as shallow as 30 feet! Every year I say I am going to go for crappies and white fish but never end up doing it. :rolleyes:

Excellant report. I am surprised you were marking fish as shallow as 30 feet! Every year I say I am going to go for crappies and white fish but never end up doing it. :rolleyes:

Sorry I was in 65 fow,marked from 30 ft down JB.Even the herring were jumping around.Im guessing the lakers were chasing them around.

MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Lake trout my favorite...... Nice fish.... Gettin a woodie lookin at the pics.... Gotta love the rod vibration with whitefish... Only freshwater that can shake a rod like it does.. lol... Awesome!

Edited by Manitoba Rob