Post your Favorite Fishing Photo!

adempsey

This is my brother and I fishing Quinte 10 or 12 years ago and has always been a favorite picture of mine.

Cnv0904.jpg

Ed was a member of this board and died in 2007

After I posted here about his passing, Joey got hold of that picture, took up a collection from a group of OFCers ...(totally unknown to me)...and had a painting done. She then presented me with the picture.

004-22.jpg

It was one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me and is a gift I'll cherish for the rest of my life, as is Joey's friendship.

005-17.jpg

This cause it just oozes family00FDA7EA-51D6-4844-B12E-6715608982A8-751 This cause its my daughters first walleye, 2 years old and she landed it ( mostly) by herself. F9D87DD3-D7A6-47FA-9CE3-7A85B134323F-751. This because its my sons biggest smallie. Almost 7lbs. Bigger, mych bigger than my pb. Landed on a lil spincast kiddos rodE7D9FA8E-7268-43A1-89B5-8162A6D33431-139. This cause its family, and iguided that trip, superb fish! C1BBAC67-4BA4-4141-BFAE-76480C500755-683. This necklace cause my daughter made it. Photo sucks but its been my good luck charm since i put it on. DBD856BF-EEFD-4BF3-A563-04D40EA66E7B-139. I have many more lol

My sons first fish ever. And one of the last times ever fishing off the dock at the family cottage on 6 mile before we sold it this past summer.

84e9e5b5-ec11-43e5-b5be-2d5452b8b693_zps

And the first time I took my son fishing at about 6 months old.

IMG_0038_zps4f791976.jpg

Many more pics to come!!!

Awesome pic of your Dad DS. The fading focus of the leaves in the background combined with the tack sharp focus of your Dad is awesome. Sounds like it was quite the day you two had.

I played with the original a bit. It seemed to have a strong blue overcast to it. Bumped up the greens and saturation a bit, and sharpened it a little. I hope that you like the results.

dsdad2_zpsa3ca2100.jpg

Awesome pic of your Dad DS. The fading focus of the leaves in the background combined with the tack sharp focus of your Dad is awesome. Sounds like it was quite the day you two had.

I played with the original a bit. It seemed to have a strong blue overcast to it. Bumped up the greens and saturation a bit, and sharpened it a little. I hope that you like the results.

Thanks Dan! Would like to see a pic or two from your speck adventures up north :canadian: Here's one of my other favourites from up near you, Wolf River a few years ago, what a nice stream that is.

DSCF2782.jpg

Awesome pictures all. I can see that most are of family memories which will hold the closest to our hearts.

I have lots of pictures that are my favorites with my wife,daughter,and son but if I have to pick just one it will be of dad and I on our last fishing trip before he passed away he was to sick in 2010 to get out fishing and all the trips we planned in 2011 were also a bust as he would show up to the house at 5am and be sick so we could not get out until one day late August 2011 he came over as he did many time to go fishing I was expecting for us to head to McDonalds for coffee instead of fishing but that day he said lets go. (each trip we planned I always had the boat picked and ready this time we did not unload it) so off we went looking for bass pickerel and then musky. What a day it was we could not get a fish to take the line we had many bass follow to the boat and pickerel either seal the worms or follow to the boat ( they don't normally do that here on LSC from 18') and for musky well that was harder as we could not get a fish to show up until the last second when I used my Hail Marry and it worked. Dad was happy that it was a small fish as he said he could actually reel it in. I was just glad that we had one last trip out just the two of us. Its been two years as of last Wednesday since he lost his battle to cancer. But his memory is alive in my family and we share his story's all the time.

40cbf4d2.jpg

This is my favourite photo.

This was our "families" first 5lbs largie.

We had searched for well over a decade for a true 5lbs largie. Many smallies over five and a couple over six had been caught, but never a largie.

This particular lake we fished a couple years when I was a kid - great memories!

Well, a few years ago Louis Milo and I were fishing Quinte and I was telling him about our quest for a true five pound largie. He names a lake and I couldn't believe it. That was the lake I fished with my old man when I was a kid, in our canoe.

We went back, now in the boat, and on our first day Dad latches into this beast. We put it on the scale looking at the weight. Both of us just sat there in a moment of silence - I wish that moment would have lasted forever.

The photo was great. Dad with smoke in mouth is just how I remember it. Both of us now have caught largies up to six, but this one will always be the most special. Thanks again Louis!

xvvi.jpg

Just look at the mouth on that fish, and the look on dad's face!

Edited by Steve

So I have two photos that I love

The first is my son's first smallmouth he caught without any help from me. I was fishing musky out of the back of the canoe. I had set him up with the rig we always used to catch stunted largies since he could walk. The dirt on his face and the smile always bring back some fond memories.

Griffinb4.jpg

The other pic is just great cuz for me it captures his adventurous side. He would do anything as a child that his dad would do.

Griffin5.jpg