Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

Well it looks as thou the Sens are loading up with tough guys for tonight's game..The leafs only have Broll in the lineup..Ya think he will be busy? lol Super pest Clarkson will get the workout he will be looking for..

The tough guys are just there to let the skilled guys lay a spankin on your laffs!

Mckenzie said it right with his 2 breakdowns of the laffs and Sens(PRAISE SPEZZA).

http://video.tsn.ca/?dl=pipe42/latest/1/0/1002029/clip/0

http://video.tsn.ca/?dl=pipe42/latest/1/0/1002034/clip/0

Looks like another year of no playoffs for laff fans

Copy of leaf pic.jpg

:w00t::rofl2::clapping:

Geese, I guess my last post on the Laffs thread 2013-2014 hit a nerve eh?

No matter, as you will see the Canadian Tire Center will be sold out (as usual) for every game, including the playoff games.

What are playoffs you laff fans ask?

Silly laffites, you have to get there first to know.

Maybe you can ask your granddad what playoffs are!!

:clapping::rofl2::w00t:

The Sens have real fans??? LOL Now thats a good one!!! Is that why when the Leafs come to Kanata the arena is 3/4 all Leafs fans, with "Senators Fans" even selling there tickets to Toronto Fans?? I believe it got so bad last year that Eugene Melynk threatened Sens season ticket holders to not sell them to Leaf fans??!?!?!? Yeah buddy, some fan support you got there.

Sorry, I also had to add in what happened last year when the Leafs came in to destroy the pathetic sens;

Did you happen to forget about this?

Edited by Chotchkies House

The Sens have real fans??? LOL Now thats a good one!!! Is that why when the Leafs come to Kanata the arena is 3/4 all Leafs fans, with "Senators Fans" even selling there tickets to Toronto Fans?? I believe it got so bad last year that Eugene Melynk threatened Sens season ticket holders to not sell them to Leaf fans??!?!?!? Yeah buddy, some fan support you got there.

Sorry, I also had to add in what happened last year when the Leafs came in to destroy the pathetic sens;

Did you happen to forget about this?

Do I really have to remind you what happened to the laffs in the playoffs last year?

The greatest playoff meltdown in league history!

As in EVER!

REMEMBER THAT?

BWAHAHAHAHA

Do I really have to remind you what happened to the laffs in the playoffs last year?

The greatest playoff meltdown in league history!

As in EVER!

REMEMBER THAT?

BWAHAHAHAHA

We took the best team in the east to game 7. You guys fell in 5 to Pittsburgh. Then your captain was so embarassed he left your whole city hanging.

Lol. Sens played their starters and still lost. Things that make you go hmmm

I only ever heard of a couple of the Leafs players on the ice tonight ever before. But the Sens apparently had their reg season power play lineup on the ice tonight? Where was Alphie? Oooops. I forgot. He bailed when he had the chance, in a heartbeat...