Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

Holy stop the press, did you just admit the Leafs played some good hockey? Wow im suprised..

I quoted you in-case you decide to delete that post...lol

Haha. Don't get me wrong now, I'd rather see them lose every night rather than play good hockey. But I can still appreciate a good hockey game none the less.

LoL

Haha. Don't get me wrong now, I'd rather see them lose every night rather than play good hockey. But I can still appreciate a good hockey game none the less.

LoL

i would hope you can appreciate it, since it doesn't happen all the often with the senoritas. How did that go? Oh yeah, praise alfie...

Hard into the sauce again on a Tuesday night Chris?

Is that a regular thing for you?

Anyway, kesle has got the personality of a potato but you can't argue that he can really shoot the puck. Awesome release. If he was more consistent he would be a threat every night. Kinda like Chris! LoL

Man2bass, didn't get the game but it sounds like it would have been a game to watch as a hockey fan. Gotta like good hockey.

I sure hope you know Chris personally. If not, a little low on your part. Hockey Chirps are fine, get personal and it makes you look like an @#!hole real quick !

1 name as his replacement David Clarkson..LOL if you thought komi was effective wait till our future caption steps in...Komarov who??

Komarov is indeed missed. Was discussing this with my Father in law awhile ago. Bolland and Clarkson were WAY behind Komi in hits last year. Think he was 3rd or 4th in the league. Great agitator and this leaf fan really misses him.

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

lots of subplots in this game.. alfie vs. sens... maclean vs. babcock...

should be an emotional night for some sens fans, hopefully it will help people get over it!

better yet, shut alfie down and get a big Win!

I'm more interested in Alfies return to Ottawa then Ottawa making an appearance in Detroit to be honest. I'm sure he'll get quite the standing O!

I agree and what will make it even funnier/interesting will be all the Leaf jerseys at an Ottawa home game, with no Leafs present!

HH

I sure hope you know Chris personally. If not, a little low on your part. Hockey Chirps are fine, get personal and it makes you look like an @#!hole real quick !

we don't know each other personally at all,

I've never met the man (but believe me, I would like to!)

we don't know each other personally at all,

I've never met the man (but believe me, I would like to!)

Ok!!!

Number one, Lighten up will ya , you are the only one who uses threatening comments towards me or anyone else for that matter! IT'S JUST A FREAKING HOCKEY TEAM AND GAME!!!!

Number two, what gave you the idea that I would be a pushover, an easy go, or however you put it. Do I look wimpy? Because if you think I do, then you would be making a very big mistake. All I'm gonna say is , if you get the chance to stand face to face with me and decide you want to carry through with your threats, THEN YOU HAD BETTER MAKE DAM WELL SURE YOU BRING YOUR "A" GAME Chris, CAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO NEED IT PAL!

:angry:

the two of your are ruining the hockey thread!

Wrong. I have never strayed from being civil, have never threatened anyone, have never retaliated in an aggressive manner or used vulgarity or other.

Just having a little hockey fun with some fellow fishing, hockey lovin Canadians.

If one can't do that without being threatened by some keyboard knockout king then there is definitely something amiss.

Edited by muskymatt

Ok!!!

Number one, Lighten up will ya , you are the only one who uses threatening comments towards me or anyone else for that matter! IT'S JUST A FREAKING HOCKEY TEAM AND GAME!!!!

Number two, what gave you the idea that I would be a pushover, an easy go, or however you put it. Do I look wimpy? Because if you think I do, then you would be making a very big mistake. All I'm gonna say is , if you get the chance to stand face to face with me and decide you want to carry through with your threats, THEN YOU HAD BETTER MAKE DAM WELL SURE YOU BRING YOUR "A" GAME Chris, CAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO NEED IT PAL!

:angry:

It's time to not take the internet so seriously. Do us all a favour and stop trolling this thread so much, it gets really old really fast.

chris.brock, on 06 Oct 2013 - 7:55 PM, said:

I want to apologize for what happened on Tuesday night, I had Wednesday off and had a few drinks during the game (no excuse though), I feel embarrassed for what I said, it's just friendly fun but I got angry for no reason,

anyways, sorry, no hard feelings on my end

Chris

Repeat offender!

Nice eh?