Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

Anytime the Leafs got a bit of momentum lastnight, they'd take a penalty (or a bad one would be called) and they'd have to start all over again. Credit goes to the Blue Jackets, they played a pretty good game. That short handed goal was the killer however (Bernier should have had that one)

Another failed clearing attempt by Ranger lead to a goal, let's hope Carlyle is noticing this as well!

Edited by BillM

Great game,but there still being outshot.I don't know how long that can go on.

Same thing happened last year and they went pretty far. A couple of notes here. Clarkson didn't light up the scoring sheet but his presence was noted. And I think that Reimer is #1 in the Leafs camp imho. And for the guys harping about getting rid of Phaneuf, watch the little things that he does. He doesn't lead the team in ice time for nothing.

Everyone played a good game tonight, even Ranger! Clarkson definitely made a big impact tonight. He seemed to get everyone else hitting as well. Reminded me of the old Leafs there for a little while! Great game.

i agree accept for ranger. Ill i see is mistakes for the most part. Baffles my mind hes a nhl'er. Way more a liabilty then an asset imo