Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

well at least kessel is still in! he's been playing through a few injuries for the last little bit says the rumour mill so I'm hoping the Olympics isn't too hard on him so after then he can be better if he isn't already by then

This should be lots of fun tonight..Kessel barely able to play lupes still down now bozak and Orr both on IR..GO LEAFS GO! Leafs called up Diamigo and I think they will call up Broll too.
So our top 4 lines are centered by Naz Holland smith and Mcclement Ya this is gonna be interesting.....Yikes

I think the new guys will carry the team through to winning the cup. Better start planning laff nation :clapping::worthy::sarcasm:

LOL notawa plays Tampa tonight and us on Sat night..Did Alfie leave the pink tu tu when he left town? Maybe you can borrow it Matt and be the best Leaf blower ever!

Hey, it's no secret the Sens have been on the losing end this year so far, that said they are in year 3 of rebuilding. The first 2 years they made the playoffs, so on that, I'll reserve my comments on the outcome of the next 2 games. Oh, and the laffs can't handle any kind of blowing, wind or whatever, they will just fall and hurt themselves. Poor little laffites. :clapping:

Hey, it's no secret the Sens have been on the losing end this year so far, that said they are in year 3 of rebuilding. The first 2 years they made the playoffs, so on that, I'll reserve my comments on the outcome of the next 2 games. Oh, and the laffs can't handle any kind of blowing, wind or whatever, they will just fall and hurt themselves. Poor little laffites. :clapping:

Your right about hurting themselves.. Yikes when it rains it pours

They look good so far tonight..Lots of chances and Brenier looks like he is on his game..