Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

How exciting for you!!!! LOL

Still a good call and still 2- donut!!!

should be 2-1, we'll see how it plays out nothing like a Habs fan who counts the game a W at the end of the 1st period, still plenty of hockey to be played yet

The officiating is destroying this sport.. Its almost to the point where I cant stand to watch this crap. There hasn't been a game yet this week that hasn't made me wonder who is reffing these games. Just a bunch of beer league official's, smoke another one ya bunch of blind @#$@!

The officiating is destroying this sport.. Its almost to the point where I cant stand to watch this crap. There hasn't been a game yet this week that hasn't made me wonder who is reffing these games. Just a bunch of beer league official's, smoke another one ya bunch of blind @#$@!

LOL....you have the gift of selective vision!!!!

LOL....you have the gift of selective vision!!!!

Dude seriously..If Malkins goal counted the other night then this game should be 2-1 just sayin Your habs are playing a good game ill give credit where its due

I think that Carlyle has totally lost control of this team. What happened to the tough guy attitude that he brought? It's non existant now. There's not one part of the Leafs game that is working right now. They are totally lost out there.

I think that Carlyle has totally lost control of this team. What happened to the tough guy attitude that he brought? It's non existant now. There's not one part of the Leafs game that is working right now. They are totally lost out there.

I agree with you 1000%. What happened to the intimidation factor? They are not playing good at all. I mean MTL is a small, weak, feeble team, they should be able to push them around..... I'm not liking this stretch of games at all.