Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

Looking at the teams the laffs are coming up against, it looks like Decembers schedule is going to be long and hard on the laffs. Just like the third grade. :clapping:

Todays laff facts. :whistling:

1) The laffs are the only team ever to have not registered a shot in the third period and overtime in the shootout era! :worthy:

2) The laffs currently have the most shots against per game average in the league. :worthy:

3) The laffs have allowed 15 GA in the last 3 games, despite fans claims of top goaltending.

I can't wait to see the standings come Jan 1st :clapping:

Edited by muskymatt

Its ok guys..Every team has it's ups and downs this is just simply a down. A down with points I might add, the boys in blue will do just fine...Dont feed that Sen supporting troll and all will be well in Leaf Nation..
GO LEAFS GO!

lol exactly, whenever the leafs lose the media and trolls act like it's the end of the world and it's the biggest deal, when in all reality the leafs are sitting pretty comfortably in a playoff position

I can't even recall how many times I've seen people say "and so it begins" speaking of the leafs starting a losing streak, and then as soon as they win a couple then lose the first one apparently "and so it begins" begins once more it just makes me laugh and shake my head

lol exactly, whenever the leafs lose the media and trolls act like it's the end of the world and it's the biggest deal, when in all reality the leafs are sitting pretty comfortably in a playoff position

I can't even recall how many times I've seen people say "and so it begins" speaking of the leafs starting a losing streak, and then as soon as they win a couple then lose the first one apparently "and so it begins" begins once more it just makes me laugh and shake my head

Yep they have a strangle hold on 6th place...only 10 points from 8th to 1st. and another 5 teams with in 3 pts. of 8th.

It will be a constant shuffle all season!!!

Edited by lookinforwalleye

It's all in fun Lew, as an ex leaf fan it's kind of like being an ex smoker. I don't personally have anything against the fans as I'm sure they are all good guys. There is about as much seriousness about it as I have interest in the opera, none. I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to see the leafs lose every game in a season, but hate is pretty strong. Actually, most of what I post is true, facts and stats to bring the fans back to non-parade reality, and maybe for enjoyment of the reaction. :whistling:

Big game tonight boys, better hope for a win for the boys in Blue and White. They have to come out flying, and dominate like we know they can. The hockey season is filled with ebbs and flows and I'm not one to make a full assessment of the team after 3 losses. Leafs are still way up in a playoff spot, and a few wins here and there can get them back to the top of the standings where they belong.

The key game in all of this is tonight's match-up, lets hope the good guys come out bloodthirsty, and take no prisoners. GO LEAFS GO!!!!!!

wow, I can't believe they called that goal off, I really hope the NHL starts instant replay too many missed calls and or bad calls being made, case in point malkins game tying goal should've been disallowed, it would not only help the correct calls stay correct, it would correct the incorrect ones

leafs also need to work on breaching the zone ONside too many times they're entering the zone with momentum and it's killed by an offside

Edited by leaf4