Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

I know kypreos on HNIC good lord... as long as those two asshats tim and sid don't show up!!!

oh gawd isint that the worst show ever..I remember during the lockout I had no other choice then to listen to the for breaking news.. Many tmes I just wanted to smash the radio

oh gawd isint that the worst show ever..I remember during the lockout I had no other choice then to listen to the for breaking news.. Many tmes I just wanted to smash the radio

to be honest, im slightly jealous of tim and sid. They know next to nothing, talk about getting drunk and a bunch of inside jokes, and gamble away their salaries. Yet, they still have a show??? But from a fans perspective, boy do they suck something horrible. The score was an awesome channel bout 10-12 years ago, my how things change

Let me be the first Leafs fan to say that they suck. Congrats Habs fans. There's lots of talent on the Leafs. I blame Carlyle. No team with that much talent should look so lost out there. As I said earlier, what happened to the tough thing that Carlyle built this team on? Non existant now.

Well thanks guys it was fun jawing back and forth...solid game from the sideways toilet seats to flush the leafs!!!!

LOL i bet you have been waiting a LONG time to say that...lol Like I said the other day they gotta beat the Leafs eventually...May as well be when they are missing 2 top forwards and a injured struggling D

LOL i bet you have been waiting a LONG time to say that...lol Like I said the other day they gotta beat the Leafs eventually...May as well be when they are missing 2 top forwards and a injured struggling D

Lol...obviously that is the only reason the leafs lost..nothing to do with being out hustled right????

You can see many players on the leafs getting sloppy because of frustration imo. Then it just snowballs. If i was carlyle, id be telling the boys to not worry about winning the next game, just go out for 60 mins and punish punish punish. Play the puck up the boards to the wingers and cycle. But the goal of the game is to punish any opposing player that touches the puck. Just a game to build spirits and momentum, as well as camaraderie. If only it was that easy eh?

Lol...obviously that is the only reason the leafs lost..nothing to do with being out hustled right????

that's exactly why the Leafs lost..Injuries big time. Of course they got out hustled..I cant see any other reason..Well that a crappy officiating

You can see many players on the leafs getting sloppy because of frustration imo. Then it just snowballs. If i was carlyle, id be telling the boys to not worry about winning the next game, just go out for 60 mins and punish punish punish. Play the puck up the boards to the wingers and cycle. But the goal of the game is to punish any opposing player that touches the puck. Just a game to build spirits and momentum, as well as camaraderie. If only it was that easy eh?

That was our team last season, I have yet to see it this year..No idea why..It was a HUGE part of our game.. Clarkson was supposed to bring that to the team but so far so little

That was our team last season, I have yet to see it this year..No idea why..It was a HUGE part of our game.. Clarkson was supposed to bring that to the team but so far so little

yeah exactly my point, one season of playing great hockey. They need to get back to that then improve it. If they even slightly improved last years system they'd be a top ten nhl team no doubt

Yes and it starts with captain puss puss....he is always willing to engage the likes of Eller... Gallagher etc not so much against somebody who's gunna pusback!