Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

You really are better off with the Dr.'s comebacks. Go with your strength.

Although I can understand your appreciation of the Dr's input, I feel compelled to interject as much laff negativity as possible. Must be a weakness, or strength, depending on your perspective!

Welcome to the internet, where millions of people are missing the point of everything, then getting angry about it.

i know eh. Some people here need to buy a sarcasm detector

sarcasm_detector.jpg

Anyways, I'm a leafs fan and I love muskymatt and the fights he put up here. It's exactly the way leafs and sens games would turn out :P

Edited by bobogo

this thread has officially gotten boring. Once again hockey talk has been overshadowed by the juvenile delinquent sens fan. Its a shame people can't enjoy hockey and talk hockey. I would think that if a musky thread was as laiden with the insults and meaningless interjections from non musky fans the thread would be locked or posts deleted. I am all for joking around and good fun but is it not possible to have a thread where fans can interact with fans and not people whose sole intent is to try and cause fights?

I guess not.

Who says anyone wants to start fights. I see some folks passionately expressing opinions that others don't necessarily share, so a reply is made to counter the initial comment.

For example:

I say laffs suck

Some say they don't.

I can prove it.

You can't.

I'm right .

You're wrong.

There, problem solved.

Who says anyone wants to start fights. I see some folks passionately expressing opinions that others don't necessarily share, so a reply is made to counter the initial comment.

For example:

I say laffs suck

Some say they don't.

I can prove it.

You can't.

I'm right .

You're wrong.

There, problem solved.

Another well thought out post by Muskymatt.

Honestly your just a kid right? You're not actually an adult?

Edited by BassMan11

this thread has officially gotten boring. Once again hockey talk has been overshadowed by the juvenile delinquent sens fan. Its a shame people can't enjoy hockey and talk hockey. I would think that if a musky thread was as laiden with the insults and meaningless interjections from non musky fans the thread would be locked or posts deleted. I am all for joking around and good fun but is it not possible to have a thread where fans can interact with fans and not people whose sole intent is to try and cause fights?

I guess not.

Officially got boring about 15/20 pages ago.

First we couldnt keep the sens fans now the Non hockey fans..Yikes..
This just in Flyers just fired Laviolette...WTH....so they fire the coach but the gm that traded away Carter Richards and JVR Was resigned I know I am a Leafs fan but does this not seemed messed up to others too

Should have been called no goal!

The puck did NOT proceed in a forward motion . And since when is snowing the goalie legal?

It was reviewed and called good, there is an actual rule in place just for the spinorama and it has to adhere to those rules in place in order to be called a goal, you lost we won give it up

GO LEAFS GO

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

i'm glad that the light hearted "joshing" that goes on in this hockey thread isn't lost on those that i've been gabbin' with. since when is chirpin' about one's favourite sports team "juvenile"? it's a right of passage in manhood! personally, i bet MuskyMatt and I could sit around and crush a few boxes of beer with kicking frog et al., take in a battle of ontario, and laugh our collective asses off in the process.... Not one of us would get butt hurt about it.

I think the people that need to grow up are those that take this so seriously!

i'm glad that the light hearted "joshing" that goes on in this hockey thread isn't lost on those that i've been gabbin' with. since when is chirpin' about one's favourite sports team "juvenile"? it's a right of passage in manhood! personally, i bet MuskyMatt and I could sit around and crush a few boxes of beer with kicking frog et al., take in a battle of ontario, and laugh our collective asses off in the process.... Not one of us would get butt hurt about it.

Yup what he just said....Id fish with any of you, or take in a game...

You've gone too far. The line has been crossed.

Okay, I'm a Leaf fan, have been since I can remember. So I don't understand why all these other hockey team fans come on this thread? I don't even open the Sens thread, figure there isn't much to read about there anyways. Leafs are 3-0 to start the season and look very good at times, other times a little off, but that will improve as the season goes on.

Just saw this thread and being a lifetime Leaf fan, thought I'd throw my 2 cents in.

I really liked what I saw from the Leafs last season. They came within a whisker of knocking the Bruins out of the playoffs.

I think this season the team is stronger. They're young, fast and exiting to watch. The end !