Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

i'm glad that the light hearted "joshing" that goes on in this hockey thread isn't lost on those that i've been gabbin' with. since when is chirpin' about one's favourite sports team "juvenile"? it's a right of passage in manhood! personally, i bet MuskyMatt and I could sit around and crush a few boxes of beer with kicking frog et al., take in a battle of ontario, and laugh our collective asses off in the process.... Not one of us would get butt hurt about it.

I think the people that need to grow up are those that take this so seriously!

Ageed 100% . It would be a laugh fest!

Should have been called no goal!

The puck did NOT proceed in a forward motion . And since when is snowing the goalie legal?

This is from the NHL regarding the move Matt.. The puck did not stop the player did, witch is allowed..

The "spin-o-rama" goal from #Leafs Mason Raymond that some found controversial, has been explained to be a legal goal without any question according to the #NHL. However, should the puck come to a complete stop at any time during the shot attempt, the shot shall be stopped and no goal will be the result. Read more from NHL.com: http://bit.ly/1cocB8c

I could of swore I saw a Sens thread?,why are we putting up with Leaf haters.lol.Hey,this is the most fun we;ve had since last year.Let us have our moments.Go to the Sens thread and bash them there :good: .Matt we still love you, :whistling: don't go away mad just go away :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: How do you like them apples /lol. Only kidding guys!.But I'm sure I saw a Sens thread..

Edited by davey buoy

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

there was nothing wrong with the goal. do i like it? no. but the move isn't the problem. i still don't like that points are given out based on shootouts but when playing in that format, do what you have to do to win.

there was nothing wrong with the goal. do i like it? no. but the move isn't the problem. i still don't like that points are given out based on shootouts but when playing in that format, do what you have to do to win.

Dr. S,I hate that one point each for tieing a game.Overtime till someone wins ,than only 2 points to the winner.No shoot outs. jmo.

I'm not a fan of the shootout either. Make the OT a 15 min period, if no one scores you each get a point.. In the playoffs you play until someone scores.

Edited by BillM

I couldn't care less about the sens thread. As such I haven't, and won't, be opening it. The "what are you listening to" thread has done great without my observation or participation as well so the likely hood that a hockey thread not centred on the axis of the universe might last a while are quiet good.

and people wonder why this site has no credibility..........

HA HA this from a guy with a leaf blower as a profile pic...If thats you dressed like that its no wonder you have a smelly box...lol

Edited by tb4me

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

that's a leaf fan in a nutshell. 100% accurate.

If that were true you wouldn't all be posting on this one...

this is a leaf thread! and jokes aside, they are a team i cheer for as well (when they aren't playing the sens)... the only organization i despise is the habs.

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

i'd rather tie than the possibility that a teams fate is decided at the end of the season by trick shot. nothing worse than two teams playing a helluva hockey game and deciding it like that.