Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

ha ha ha lots of fights and hits..Oh and the diving frenchmen..It always cracks me up when a little tap with the stick and they go down like a soccer player after a flick to the ear..lol

Kadri ?????? is that a French name??? you must really get a kick out of watching him take a hit.

the Habs game..lol But im sure you already knew that

TB4you- Must be tough watching two good hockey teams go at it eh? I guess your way of showing your displeasure with your LAFFS is by making stupid comments about other teams players just to troll a reaction. Stick with what you are good at.......supporting the LAFFS. Oh and make sure you set your teams tee times up for the 13th of April.

TB4you- Must be tough watching two good hockey teams go at it eh? I guess your way of showing your displeasure with your LAFFS is by making stupid comments about other teams players just to troll a reaction. Stick with what you are good at.......supporting the LAFFS. Oh and make sure you set your teams tee times up for the 13th of April.

Yeah, you're not trolling :blahblah1: .... I LOVE the fact that guys who hate the Leafs spend more time in this thread then the ones that love them. Says quite a bit!

in all fairness this thread was created by matt and it was hijacked hahah

Yes it was started by Matt but the mods only gave us this one thread to discuss..So no we didn't hijack nothing we were forced to be in this thread. Witch is ok by me im just saying..

Carlyle seems to be stepping back a bit. Looks like Reims is not the only to blame.LOL

Macintyre,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

This must be that goalie that greenhorn thinks is going to save the leafs. Theres your new goalie GH.LOL

You just can`t hit these days especially if the guy that gets hit is wearing a Bruins jersey...if a guy gets hit with a clean hit somebody else wants to fight you!!!

I thought Johnny low bridge Boytchuks hit on Subban along the boards was a little low and if you remember it`s not the first time Johnny has done that!!!

Carlyle seems to be stepping back a bit. Looks like Reims is not the only to blame.LOL

Macintyre,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

This must be that goalie that greenhorn thinks is going to save the leafs. Theres your new goalie GH.LOL

Good luck with that....I think he has 2 career NHL starts and no wins and 30 years old looks like a career minor league guy!!!