Any boatless member want to fish Seymour for largies Saturday?

hirk

I have a seat in the boat for Saturday and would like to offer it too a young guy that doesnt get to fish in a boat often. Leaving from Oshawa and can meet anywhere in between.Some gas money would be much appreciated. planning on leaving at 6am and fishing until 6pm.

Thx guys, ya im hoping to make a young guys day by giving him a chance to put a few in the boat.locnar it is east of rice lake, its part of the trent system, would you have a ride to meet me? i have rods and tackle for any guys interested in going if you dont have your own.By younger i mean 20ish +- a few

Chris k this is a great opportunity to go out and learn learn learn !!! And Dave will show you how to rig up and all the finnese details you will need and you will be on some fish that's for sure !!!! I'm sure you will enjoy and take some pics and most of all have fun !!!!!! Cheers & tight-lines. Shawn

looks like Chris is going, bobodo i will keep you in mind if another opportunity comes up. shawn i was still learning to drive when we fished, i ended up sqeezing 92mph out of it but I sold it and have a gambler now, I miss it :)