New Here

Peps

hello everyone,

been lurking around here for quite a while, and it's been great to see how everybody helps everyone out. i have learned alot from reading all of your posts and i would like to thank all of you (now if i could only find the time to go fishing as much as i like to :wallbash: )

i look forward to posting my reports and continue reading all of your great reports and becoming a proud member of this great community.

Peps

Hey there Peps! Glad to see you came out of the lurking forest and that you posted an intro. This is a great community...as you no doubt have already seen. What kind of fish do you target? What areas do you like to fish? I'm know...being nosy....LOL.

welcome aboard

I hope you find it a nice place to lie about fishing, we do

oh and ignore the thing that states you can't see it because you don't have enough post or blocked......that's a joke

in my signature ..well I think it's funny...LOL

thanks for the kind words everybody,

lie who's lieing :whistling:

ccmt, i will fish for pretty much anything but pike and bass are my favourite. fish parry sound area muskoka and want to really give simcoe a go this year.

gotta new boat last summer and didn't get it wet enough if you know what i mean.

Peps

Welcome to the board Peps, I too enjoy fishing the Parry Sound area for Bass and Pike. Discovered Crappie in my favourite lake so will be heading back up on the long weekend (hope the water is warm enough!)

Enjoy the zoo :thumbsup_anim: