One of the Boston bombers shot dead !!! NF

fishindevil

Just heard 1 cop is dead 1 is wounded.the bombing suspects carjacked a man and fled !!!! One suspect has been shot dead !!!!! And the other got away !!!! They have a whole town under lockdown telling residents to stay inside !!!! In Watertown mass !!!!!! Come on cops get em !!!!!

Herd this morning. Some seriously crash stuff happenned last night. Security guard shot. Car jacking. Car chase, with explosives being thrown at the police. Through a residential area. Big gun fight. Cops injured, bomber killed. One guy away, and now there is a massive man hunt. WILD

Edited by N.A.W

Hopefully the cops don't kill the 2nd guy, a fast death is too good for these guys.

My thoughts exactly Lew.

2 Russian Nationals pulled over in Niagara Falls with suspicious packages in the trunk!

http://wblk.com/breaking-news-vehicle-with-2-russian-nationals-pulled-over-in-niagara-falls/

Let's hope it is nothing but it looks pretty intense. And if it is something, glad they got the :asshat: 's.

Smoke the second one. Get it over with and not have a media circus to give them a stage. What do Chechens hope to gain by blowing up Americans?? A long court case will only serve to validate their twisted cause whatever it is.

Not before thorough and effective interrogation, I hope.

Yes it would be interesting to know why :angry: .

C'mon gentlemen. Why must our morbid curiosity be satisfied by knowing the reasoning behind a senseless act? I don't see the point. No explanation would validate what they did. The eye for an eye approach is half complete. Take out the other eye and we will never see either of them again.

The woman is defending her family, I can respect that...

But the evidence is there.. Heck, they where hanging out of a stolen vehicle, throwing bombs at the police for christ sake... What more evidence do you need?

I just watched a video of the kids Uncle. He is pissed off. Screaming at them, calling them looser. Saying they where out of control. And the father had no influence on them. Said the family will never forgive them. And if the one son is listening, to turn him self in, and seek forgiveness from the families of the victims Total different mentality then the Aunt from T.O.

Saw a interview with the Dad too. He also thinks they have some how been set up as well....

Edited by N.A.W