Serious Weather on the way!

Entropy

Seriously! ---- Thurs, Close to 20 cm of snow ---- Fri, Close to 10 cm of snow

Got the snow tires off the van, got rid of the little 4x4 SUV (got a little 2wd car, no snows either), and prep'd the snow blower for summer storage. LOL. Hey, at least the generator is ready to go, and a good thing too with all the ground water, if the power goes out that sump pump needs to keep going.

Ice pellets and freezing rain likely Thursday. A series of low pressure systems will give periods of rain to the regions into Wednesday night. On Thursday, a stronger low will arrive from the southwest and combine with a colder airmass from the north. As a result rain is expected to change to ice pellets and freezing rain Thursday morning. The ice pellets and freezing rain are expected to persist through Thursday night and be heavy at times. Poor travel conditions are expected Thursday. In some places, power outages may occur. Conditions are expected to improve Friday. There is still some uncertainty as to the track of the storm and the extent of the cold air Thursday. Environment Canada will monitor this situation closely and will issue warnings as needed as the track of the storm becomes more certain.

I spit in your face and mock you environment Canada, I will put my summers on today!

hahaha what kind of car do you drive...I'll watch for you in the news.

This is gonna be a great summer, because you know everyone is going to appreciate the heck out of it this year! I love this nasty weather stuff... although it can kindly hold off on Saturday so I can chuck spoons at steelhead

I spent the last 2 days removing all the railings from my back deck,and have new ones being delivered tomorrow. This coming weekends weather was looking great and I'm all set to do the install . Now their calling for rain, snow, ice and everything else that makes outdoor work miserable and it's not looking much better for the next 2 weeks.

Sure hope I don't sleep walk off the end of the deck in the meantime :lol:

I spent the last 2 days removing all the railings from my back deck,and have new ones being delivered tomorrow. This coming weekends weather was looking great and I'm all set to do the install . Now their calling for rain, snow, ice and everything else that makes outdoor work miserable and it's not looking much better for the next 2 weeks.

Sure hope I don't sleep walk off the end of the deck in the meantime :lol:

You sleeping on the deck these days, Lew?

Clear skies over here right now but it doesn't sound like that'll last long.

My 1500 litre propane tank is 1/2 full so the stand-by generator will have plenty of juice when all the forecasted freezing rain brings down the power lines.

Gonna be snug as the proverbial bug :canadian: