Handlebarz musky lures new logo

Handlebarz

Hey everyone I just wanted to share my new logo with the OFC family. I have been working with Slowpokes friend on a logo he is a awesome person to work with as everything I talked about turned into this logo which I totally love. This is just the black and white version I will share the full colour one later when I get the good picture in. Lmk what you think.

image.jpg

Thanks guys for anyone wanting a shirt I will have them at the odyssey. Lmk sizes you all need for anyone wanting a saved I would need a deposit If not I will have limited quantities

John check your text messages I sent you one yesterday.

Thanks guys for anyone wanting a shirt I will have them at the odyssey. Lmk sizes you all need for anyone wanting a saved I would need a deposit If not I will have limited quantities

John check your text messages I sent you one yesterday.

Love the Logo Mike.. can not wait for the colored version. PM sent

Thanks again Guys

As for the shirts they will be black with white logo on the front it will be about 11" diamiter.

I can get sweat shirts but they will be limited to per sell only as they cost alot more to get in and he does not stock them so what I want I have to order he said I can order just 1 or 100 he will just have them sent with another order of shirts that was cool so I dont have to make a huge order. LMK Boss if you want one of them they would be Gilden hoodies with the white logo on the back.

As for the regluar shirts I have been toying with the ideas of words on the back any ideas weather to go this route or not? What I was thinking was my catch phrase Zing The Bling!!! across the upper shoulder area and maybey something written under neith about the lures or musky fishing but not to much.

Thanks again to Slowpoke for hooking me up with his friend and also to all the members who have tried to help me with a logo over the last 3 years.

Thanks again Guys

As for the shirts they will be black with white logo on the front it will be about 11" diamiter.

I can get sweat shirts but they will be limited to per sell only as they cost alot more to get in and he does not stock them so what I want I have to order he said I can order just 1 or 100 he will just have them sent with another order of shirts that was cool so I dont have to make a huge order. LMK Boss if you want one of them they would be Gilden hoodies with the white logo on the back.

As for the regluar shirts I have been toying with the ideas of words on the back any ideas weather to go this route or not? What I was thinking was my catch phrase Zing The Bling!!! across the upper shoulder area and maybey something written under neith about the lures or musky fishing but not to much.

Thanks again to Slowpoke for hooking me up with his friend and also to all the members who have tried to help me with a logo over the last 3 years.

I would go with BELIEVE just under your logo but not to big as to take away from the logo.

I would also like to know where I can find your stuff north of GTA?

Don.

Don as of right now you can find some lures at sunny achers camp ground in there store. I have done phone calls to make for some other stores will update as soon as they are a done deal. Figure 8 baits in kenora also has them.

Thanks Pete

Ronnie as always what ever you need I got ya covered and I must get you my new address as the mail man keeps missing the house.