Its back!!! - nf

jedimaster

Well it was hardly being owned as one Laffite put it but none the less the laffs did manage to make the playoff after setting the bar for sucking the last 9 years. So I will congratulate the laffs for not sucking a bad as the last 9 years, and actually making the playoffs.....imagine that :rofl2::w00t: after nine years :w00t::w00t:

Sig changed! ouch

Needed are an undetermined number of people to help in the construction of rolling structures. Fast paced, productivity based work environment with 3- 8hr rotating shifts until orders are filled. Meals and beverages will be provided as well as a nap room when required. Four spots will be provided to each worker as compensation for services rendered during this Ultra Short Term contract. For information please contact :

Dave, at Bandwagon Builders

E-mail; [email protected]

I am surprised and impressed. Well done. Enjoy it Leafers. The second season is always shorter than the first.

Edited by moxie

Owned!

Well it was hardly being owned as one Laffite put it but none the less the laffs did manage to make the playoff after setting the bar for sucking the last 9 years. So I will congratulate the laffs for not sucking a bad as the last 9 years, and actually making the playoffs.....imagine that :rofl2::w00t: after nine years :w00t::w00t:

Sig changed! ouch

A 4-1 record this season, with 2 shutouts and a 4-0 playoff series record = OWNED!