Its back!!! - nf

jedimaster

Ottawa vs Montreal...unfortunatly one of those piss poor teams has to win. Not too thrilled about Leafs vs Bruins. No illusions here, Reimer will have to play out of his mind for them to have a chance.

Leafs playing a period or two with under 20 shots per game doesn't help. At least we will get one playoff round which many can't remember lol.

I remember that was all we really asked for,anything else was a bonus. :) .

Habs suck , no where close to as much as the laffs, but suck all the same.

Sens in 6

Boston in 4, that's if the laffs don't throw in the towel before then.

Boston in 4 hmmmm,care to put your money where your mouth is ,or is it just all hot air......as usual.

IMHO the booins are ripe for the pickin...bunch of big slow forwards and slow D, pressure the D and the puck will be turned over, Rask has been their saving grace.Leafs in seven!!!!

As fars as the Sens/Habs go should be a interesting series, Ottawa one of the worst offenses in the league bouyed by great goaltending. They should be low scoring close games but the Habs are a allround better team, Habs in six!!!

Boston in 4 hmmmm,care to put your money where your mouth is ,or is it just all hot air......as usual.

I'm not going to wager when my team is not in it..lolol..I'm not a laff fan..lol :w00t:

I'll just sit back and watch the laffs implode. After all, it's not like they can draw from their last 9 years of playoff experience. :rofl2::w00t::rofl2::w00t::rofl2::clapping:

Heck, half the team probably were in diapers the last time the laffs were in the playoffs. :w00t::rofl2::w00t::rofl2:

I predict, yes, I'm good at that too!

The first time Chara crunches Kessle, will be the last time Kessle tries to skate with the puck.

Marchant and Lucic will have Kadri and Lupul so tied up and scared, they won't want to touch the puck.

Reimer will be on the bench after he gives up 5 goals in the 1st period of game one and he'll never recover mentally.

Laffs are done, already, and the game hasn't even begun.

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::stretcher::stretcher:

Now the Sens and the Habs will be a really good series. Going to be some really fast tempo there. And yes the Sens can skate with the habs i'm just a little concerned with their goal production. I predict the sens in 7. Sooner if Price doesnt get back to his old ways.

Yawn, handbags at 10 paces.

Ottawa vs Montreal...unfortunatly one of those piss poor teams has to win. Not too thrilled about Leafs vs Bruins. No illusions here, Reimer will have to play out of his mind for them to have a chance.

Yes, but on the flip side one of them is gone after the first round as well.

I'm not going to wager when my team is not in it..lolol..I'm not a laff fan..lol :w00t:

I'll just sit back and watch the laffs implode. After all, it's not like they can draw from their last 9 years of playoff experience. :rofl2::w00t::rofl2::w00t::rofl2::clapping:

Heck, half the team probably were in diapers the last time the laffs were in the playoffs. :w00t::rofl2::w00t::rofl2:

As expected ole windbag strikes again. All noise no substance,c'mon grow a set sweetheart throw down the dough.Now where is that emoticon for chicken Shizen???

Edited by Chance

Habs or sens? That's like choosing between a kick in family jewels or a punch in face. I think the habs got this one down though. Even if price forgets to put on his pads the sens will have a tough time scoring goals.

As for the leafs well, I don't think they will win but I am going to root for them none the less and scream if they lose. The one thing I will say, is they can score, skate and hit with the bruins. Its defense and proven goaltending that puts the bruins over the top.

My probably-inaccurate predications:

Toronto very unlikely will overthrow Boston. Recent history says not chance. However, they'll play well.

Price will carry the Habs easily past the Sens. Gallagher and Galchenyuk will show the Ottawa youngsters how to play. Alfie will have an adult diaper incident on the ice and set a very weird precedence.

Rangers will send Torterella to the E.R. with 'exploded head sydrome' with their non-ability to score even past a shaky Washington goalie. We will see Lundvist get very frustrated.

Pittsburgh will destroy the islanders... but we'll see Vokoun replace Fleury for at least one game. Fleury will be under the spotlight bit time.

-----------------

Chicago will destroy the wild. All bets will remain on Chicago for the cup. Kane, Toews and Saad will blow everyone's mind with amazing goals/plays.

Detroit will upset Anaheim rather easily. Their playoff experience will show. Lots of respect will be shown for Selanne!

Luongo will play well, Vancouver will move on in no less than 7 games. This series will tap them out and they'll have a difficult time in round 2.

Kings will easily get past St-Louis, although the Blues will represent themselves very well.

For the Leafs to beat Boston, they are going to have to play Boston's game, better than Boston. That means a physical war and I think the Leafs are deeper than Boston in the guys willing to give and take a hit department. Which ever team that can outlast the other, will be victorious.

As far as the Habs and Sens go, I already have tickets to the ballet, so I'll take a pass on that series.

HH

Edited by Headhunter

The bruins were "deaper" and better last year and couldn't beat an awful caps team in the first round. This Leafs team isn't the same one that had thier butts handed to them the last few seasons by the bruins. Doesn't mean T.O. wins in 4, but it does mean the matchup isn't the walk-over that some are predicting.

"Pittsburgh will destroy the islanders... but we'll see Vokoun replace Fleury for at least one game. Fleury will be under the spotlight bit time."

The Pens are going to be wondering what happened after the Isles take the series in 6.

"Pittsburgh will destroy the islanders... but we'll see Vokoun replace Fleury for at least one game. Fleury will be under the spotlight bit time."

The Pens are going to be wondering what happened after the Isles take the series in 6.

Do you not know there history with the Islanders?,that is the one team they have trouble with.