Its back!!! - nf

jedimaster

If you can't enjoy good hockey banter then you need not to post here.

Enjoy "good" hockey banter just fine as in I would not complain about your jabs. when someone is just being a dink in order to try and irritate people that is far from "good" banter.

I am fairly certain all this banter is just to ruffle a few feathers and have a little fun. Don't take the internet so seriously.

Naw ,dont take it serious at all .I think you misunderstood my post if that is what you got out of it. Nor do I give a fuzzy rats behind who wins the cup,super bowl etc...Now the Bass Master Classic is another topic all together :D

Enjoy "good" hockey banter just fine as in I would not complain about your jabs. when someone is just being a dink in order to try and irritate people that is far from "good" banter.

But the comment was just that...good banter...all is fair in Habs/Leafs, Sens/Leafs, or any other team and Leafs trash talk...lol

Komi is just Komi.. He is average at best..I however dont understand why he is forced to sit this one out..This buyout rule sucks and needs to be changed..He should either be traded played or waived..Then if no one wants him he can play in the AHL this sitting crap sucks..Not fair at all

It will be interesting..Im totally suprised that Nonas hasnt put his mark on this Brian Burke team yet. Somthing will happen soon..Im looking forward to seeing what he does..Id be up for dealing Grabo and Lupes if the right player came in return..Getslav Ryan ect ect..With Burke scouting for the Ducks now I wonder if perhaps he and Nonas will be chatting?

A guy walks into a bar and there is a robot bartender.

The robot says, "What will you have?" The guy says "Martini."

The robot brings back the best martini ever and says to the man, "What's your IQ?" The guy says, "168." The robot then proceeds to talk about physics, space exploration and medical technology.

The guy leaves, but he is curious, so he goes back into the bar.

The robot bartender says, "What will you have?" The guy says, "Martini". Again, the robot makes a great martini, gives it to the man and says, "What's your IQ?" The guy says, "100." The robot then starts to talk about Nascar, Budweiser and John Deere tractors.

The guy leaves, but finds it so interesting, he thinks he will try it one more time. He goes back into the bar. The robot says, "What will you have?" The guy says, "Martini", and the robot brings him another great martini. The robot then says, "What's your IQ?" The guy says, "Uh, about 50." The robot leans in real close and says, "So... you gonna cheer for the Leafs again this year?"

A guy walks into a bar and there is a robot bartender.

The robot says, "What will you have?" The guy says "Martini."

The robot brings back the best martini ever and says to the man, "What's your IQ?" The guy says, "168." The robot then proceeds to talk about physics, space exploration and medical technology.

The guy leaves, but he is curious, so he goes back into the bar.

The robot bartender says, "What will you have?" The guy says, "Martini". Again, the robot makes a great martini, gives it to the man and says, "What's your IQ?" The guy says, "100." The robot then starts to talk about Nascar, Budweiser and John Deere tractors.

The guy leaves, but finds it so interesting, he thinks he will try it one more time. He goes back into the bar. The robot says, "What will you have?" The guy says, "Martini", and the robot brings him another great martini. The robot then says, "What's your IQ?" The guy says, "Uh, about 50." The robot leans in real close and says, "So... you gonna cheer for the Leafs again this year?"

Now that's funny!!

:clapping: