duck dynasty

jedimaster

First time that I've actually watched it was last night in my motel room in Dryden. I was rooming with a 20 something year old apprentice who laughed his head off for the entire 3 hours that it was on. When this kid isn't watching some silly sitcom on tv and laughing his head off (which is very annoying), he's playing some kind of video game on his phone. See where I'm going with this? I chuckled once or twice, but it takes way more than Duck Dynasty to stimulate my mind. Sorry, but it isn't for me. :dunno:

Id say most of it is pretty scripted, but what isnt... Lol. Getting to see someone crawfish fishing andthen pumpin a clip of an m16 into a beaver house, then getting out the flame thrower... Welll as redneck as that is... I had to laugh... Then again.. They are just like southern kin.. Cept i dont wear that much camo...lol

Scripted is an understatement. All of those shows are. I'm not saying they aren't entertaining but they are certainly set up for tv.

I mean come on, moonshiners? Ur telling me that they air video of an illegal activity and then air video of the sheriffs trying to bust them. But can't find them? Ummmm, the same camera guys taping the cops just taped the moonshiners DUH!!

Gold rush? Do you really believe that these guys are still scraping for money to feed their families. Gambling their last dime to make it in mining? After 3 seasons of being on a hit tv show

I tried to get through ten minutes of one of the episodes tonight. Couldn't do it. I have no idea what the attraction to this show is.

Yep. I did the same. Then one day I actually sat through the whole show. Now I'm hooked! I want to go down there and work for them! Hell, I'll work for free!