Past encounters with OFNers

Jigger

For me, had the pleasure to meet 3 OFC members and share quality time with B) Mike the Pike, vinnimon and carll2. I truly enjoyed meeting them face to face and shaking hands... was like I've known them for the longest time B) The best part for me was being able to speak to each other in real time and share stories :):thumbsup_anim:

Mike, Vince and Carl, thanks ever so much for the time we spent together :worthy: it was a real honor to meet you :clapping::worthy::thumbsup_anim:

Had a lot of fun with several OFC folks.

Can't say I caught any wood however.

This was several years ago. Haven't heard from this fellow for a while, but whatever he's doing, he's having fun.

P1020049-1.jpg

Look here, Joe with a fish!

P1030010.jpg

And CCMT got one in the winter!

DSCN0122.jpg

Gerritt up after a nap.

P1030253.jpg

Fishnsled....

Will.jpg

Spiel & Joe couple weeks ago.

P1040192-1.jpg

There have been a couple others as well, but can't find the pics.

Historically haven't had the easiest opportunity to meet up with people from the boards being that I was rather far away... but that said, over the years the number of folks from here and elsewhere I have met and fished with is really quite remarkable. OFC'ers I have had the pleasure to fish with have been a rock solid 100% awesome bunch.

Well I can check off this fella on my list.

Nipfisher (Blair) and I spend sometime on the riv today. Introduced him to the pin. Took a bit,but he was getting the hang of it.

003-18.jpg

001-18.jpg

Also met Lazlo,out at the parking lot when we came out. He has a good story to tell Highdrifter. :w00t:

Nice to meet you Lazlo.

The only board member I've had the privilege of fishing with was Limeyangler (Simon).

We had a great time and alot of laughs, sometime we'll get out again. 6 billion amazing lakes between him and I in a 3 hour stretch. The tough part is gonna be picking where to fish, lol.

We didnt get on the walleye quite like we wished, but we caught some good numbers. Also had some great scenery.

I had a good laugh when Simon took it upon himself to harass some of my neighbors, bwahahahahaha

thumbsup_anim.gif

Oct22withlimey006.jpg

Oct22withlimey010.jpg

Oct22withlimey012.jpg

He also caught an old lost rod of mine, clapping.gif

Oct22withlimey031.jpg

Dood is a class act thumbsup_anim.gif

Well I can check off this fella on my list.

Nipfisher (Blair) and I spend sometime on the riv today. Introduced him to the pin. Took a bit,but he was getting the hang of it.

003-18.jpg

001-18.jpg

Also met Lazlo,out at the parking lot when we came out. He has a good story to tell Highdrifter. :w00t:

Nice to meet you Lazlo.

New RESPECT for you "pinners". My shoulder is sore and my hand is still cramped. Thanks Brian and nice to meet you Lazlo.

I must say I have met so many great people from the OFC board that I will not list them its to long. All I can say is that people from the fishing community are awesome.

I almost only share my time with people I met through fishing I guess its because they have the same passion for the sport of fishing or the sport of getting away from the rest of the world and enjoying being on the water.

If it were not for fishing in my life I can just imagine where I would be that is one of the main reasons I have tried to instill the outdoors passion into my kids. I love this dysfunctional OFC family we have here and look forward to meeting more great people from here.