Quick short report

misfish

The rain is just what the creeks needed here. Nice running waters and pools had some color to them. My set up was a 5.5 fenwick light action rod,4 pound test line,2 BB shots and a Powerbait 3 inch natural worm.

Rewarded with a nice natural rainbow. I was targeting Browns. :dunno:

Team one will not like it,but I left my tape in my hoody,at home. :wallbash: Im guessing 18 inches.Sign is 4x6 . Nice red line and cheeks.

Real nice fish.Chunky to. Released to play another day.

003-8.jpg

002-11.jpg

Hitting it again Sunday morning.

Purdy rainbow Brian, good on you for letting her go! thumbsup_anim.gif

I have no need or want, for fresh water fish any more. I can get my needs ,like I have said,from the local munger.,

I was so pleased with this catch. Been many, many years,since I fished this creek. Nice return surprise. :worthy:

Do I need to repeat myself here :whistling::rolleyes: Guess I do ;):tease:

Brian, a tape device in your photo is not really required read here from the OFC rules:

Qualifying fish:

...You must provide a clear image of the fish. It is recommended, but not necessary, to have a measuring device in the image. You MUST include in the image the words 'OFC 2012' or 'Ontariofishingcommunity.com 2012'...

So don't beat yourself up about it

Congrats on your PB

Guess I have to again :rolleyes::lol: Nice Bow B :thumbsup_anim: Congrats on your PB B)

TJunkie

Nice fish, but the setting is spectacular!

I hear ya Mike. I got several this morning,wee ones. I walked and walked. Some real beautiful water.So many log jams to fish (and lose tackle :wallbash: )

After today,Im thinking I want to try fly fishing. There was some kind of hatch today,and I seen many fish surfase.I tried keeping the spin bait on the surface,but no takers.

One spot,I sat and just watched the water. The action was crazy. Wish I had a fly.

Edited by Misfish

... After today,Im thinking I want to try fly fishing. There was some kind of hatch today,and I seen many fish surface....

The hatch you saw was May Flies B... Last Friday I saw lots of them get eaten :blink: while I was trowing hardware :o Trout were gorging themselves jumping clear out of the water :w00t: Wish I had flies in my tackle box :angel: