Lake Erie PIGS

Billy Bob

Billy, did you say Pigs? sounds like a good Farm Report to me. :thumbsup_anim: Way to go bud, nice catch. My buddy and myself luck out with the pigs on our side the other day. We caught lots of mamas to, but like you said they blow their guts out when you bring them up from 65 FTW. I've had two Perch fries this week and even had Perch and eggs for breakfast. :good:

SWEET !!!!!!!!!!!

Those are really nice looking fish. :thumbsup_anim:

Between the 2 of you, you are allowed 50 perch EACH.

Instead of catching your limit,

you limited your catch, so I tip my hat to the both of you.

Kudo's------- :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim:

Billy, did you say Pigs? sounds like a good Farm Report to me. :thumbsup_anim: Way to go bud, nice catch. My buddy and myself luck out with the pigs on our side the other day. We caught lots of mamas to, but like you said they blow their guts out when you bring them up from 65 FTW. I've had two Perch fries this week and even had Perch and eggs for breakfast. :good:

When I get a "Way to go bud, nice catch" from the FARMER I know I did good...

Perch fry you say....yes sir, the bride and I plan on one tonight...it's going to be 76 degrees here today.... :clapping: ...so it will be a perch fry with lots of Lancaster Ice Teas (you listening Cliff) and a camp fire on the back deck....it don't get no better then that...

OH, BTW....you guys all know I'm the most frugal of the bunch here....so I did purchase Cabela's "Rip Cord" late last fall for my perch rig rod...I was going to get Power Pro but it was twice as much....but anyway's I got the Cabela's line in 15# test and they advertise it to be 4# Diameter but it's really 6# Diameter and it works FANTASTIC fishing in that deep water for perch...I wouldn't cast with it but this rod is only used for deep water perch fishing on Lake ????....LOL

Now here's a idea.....a G2G for Lake Erie Perch get together and a huge fish fry afterwards......and those who don't like keeping the big boys (really girls) can eat gobies......anyone in the Niagara area have any contacts like a fire hall that we could gather for fish fry ? ? ?

When I get a "Way to go bud, nice catch" from the FARMER I know I did good...

Perch fry you say....yes sir, the bride and I plan on one tonight...it's going to be 76 degrees here today.... :clapping: ...so it will be a perch fry with lots of Lancaster Ice Teas (you listening Cliff) and a camp fire on the back deck....it don't get no better then that...

OH, BTW....you guys all know I'm the most frugal of the bunch here....so I did purchase Cabela's "Rip Cord" late last fall for my perch rig rod...I was going to get Power Pro but it was twice as much....but anyway's I got the Cabela's line in 15# test and they advertise it to be 4# Diameter but it's really 6# Diameter and it works FANTASTIC fishing in that deep water for perch...I wouldn't cast with it but this rod is only used for deep water perch fishing on Lake ????....LOL

Now here's a idea.....a G2G for Lake Erie Perch get together and a huge fish fry afterwards......and those who don't like keeping the big boys (really girls) can eat gobies......anyone in the Niagara area have any contacts like a fire hall that we could gather for fish fry ? ? ?

Well..........looks like I better get my passport renewed and a NYS fishing licence too.

What's the limit on gobies???????????

Edited by pikeslayer

Now there is one good event that would be hard to pass up. :good: But I think it would be a 2 day'er. 2nd. day to RE-COOP :whistling::stretcher::D