Lake Erie PIGS

Billy Bob

I'm about a 30 minute drive from Fort Erie. Are you thinking about a park or something? I don't know anyone with a big back yard we could invade. I'll check it out. ?

Grim.....that's EXACTLY what we are looking for......it will be just a one day get together near the end of April with a park of some kind to gather and cook up our catch of the day.....late April is a great time for Lake Erie Perch......we probably could all launch out of Crystal Beach....fish until noon or 1pm and then meet somewhere close for a HUGE Perch Fish Fry.....nothing fancy......but a great way to meet, greet and EAT.....

Bob

Actually, there is a large park right at the crystal beach launch. Last Sunday there was a picnic going on there with about 100 people. I'll look closer next time and see if its a good fit.

This sounds PERFECT to get together after fishing and have a huge fish fry....

OMG!!! I never saw this spring carnage before. Ressurect the PIGS... Lord of the Flies guys!!!

Wait until later or tomorrow.........I have a nice Lake Ontario Salmon report to put together......one word describes it best......KILLED... :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by Billy Bob

Thats good to hear.....Ill be going out of Wilson next weekend

Blaque.........we went out of Rochester.....the Genesee River to be exact....straight out and started trolling at 80 feet and never had to go to more then 120 feet of water...

• 1 month later...

Wow you really hit the mother load! Truly impressive.

I showed these pics to my 6 year old. She looked at me and said Wow, is the boat ready to go out fishing. :)

Thanks for sharing those awesome pics.

Wow you really hit the mother load! Truly impressive.

I showed these pics to my 6 year old. She looked at me and said Wow, is the boat ready to go out fishing. :)

Thanks for sharing those awesome pics.

OLD pictures from April........but I'm hoping we can do a G2G next April and have a big fish fry afterwards.... :)

I just checked the pictures again, and they look as fresh as the day you caught them. :dunno:

And they are still tasting as fresh as the day I caught them... :thumbsup_anim:

When I get back from Vegas the perch bite should be on again........but the freezer is still bulging at it's sides with crappie, perch, walleye and now lots of salmon....maybe I'll have to practice catch and release perch fishing......NOT........ :)

wow. They look they're full of eggs but that can't be the case this time of year.

Are their stomachs full of minnows crayfish or gobies?

peter

Hello Capt Pete,

Those were caught back in April......so all eggs....yum perch caviar... :thumbsup_anim: