An OFC afternoon

Spiel

Well I had a wonderful afternoon yesterday with some great OFC friends who came by for a visit.

Some current members and some from the past, many of you long time members and Lakair gatherers will remember their names and faces.

From left to right, Tybo, my sweetie Julie and and Deg (Don).

Visitors_2.jpg

Again from left to right.....

Roy, Joey, Ruth (Don's wife) and my good friend Fish Farmer.

Visitors_1.jpg

Lots of laughs and a few beers too..... whistling.gif

I hope you get your first Brown Trout today Roy. thumbsup_anim.gif

My thanks to all of you for your company, it was absolutely wonderful to see you all again!

But tell me this Chris... is it that bright in your house to wear shades? :whistling::sarcasm::lol:

Looks like you all had a great time :good:B)

No not that bright Jacques but without them Roy wouldn't find his beer. ;)

Very nice.......18 more years in this hell hole and I can retire too Spiel......but how does dave find time off from fishing to visit anyone????

18 years under USS will be hell for sure Phil. whistling.gif

As for Dave, surprised me too that he wasn't out fishing.

looks like a good time

damn post office keeps loosing my invites

LOL

Don't blame the Post office Terry, I forgot to mail them. blush.gif

Jew did ya find don and Ruth dang nice to see the mini G2G

They come round couple times a year Mike, always a pleasure to see them.

Some really nice folks there. What/who was Gimmer describing with his hands in the first photo?

I think he was talking about the fish he almost caught! w00t.gif

Paul smoking in the house?!?

Wow! you must have been in a good mood Spiel

G

Don't get any ideas Mr.

Very nice.......18 more years in this hell hole and I can retire too Spiel......but how does dave find time off from fishing to visit anyone????

As long as the conversation with great friends consists of fishing Phil, I get the same fishin feelin. :good:

Thats not saying I wasn't going the next day :D I just finished filleting my Perch catch from Pt. Abino from yesterday, having them for super tonight :whistling:

Edited by Fish Farmer

This is the root reason for the success of this great Community. Friends becoming familly, and famillies becoming friends. Thanks for sharing this moment with us Chris, there was alot of OFC history at that table.

Thanks and Happy Easterthumbsup_anim.gif

Good friends and good times. Missed turn to your place and ended up fishing Dunnville instead. Oh well.....:D

Dang Will, should dropped in on your way back!

Hope you had a good day, looking for a report..... dunno.gif

Dang Will, should dropped in on your way back!

Hope you had a good day, looking for a report..... dunno.gif

Probably should have Chris, just was getting late and Cliff and I we're pretty burned out. Cliff is working on the report and should have it together in the next day or two. A bit of a slow day but 4 cats in the boat. We seemed to do better then the others that Steve (Fishmaster) knew. One of the advantages of having a good guide on a tough day.

Probably should have Chris, just was getting late and Cliff and I we're pretty burned out. Cliff is working on the report and should have it together in the next day or two. A bit of a slow day but 4 cats in the boat. We seemed to do better then the others that Steve (Fishmaster) knew. One of the advantages of having a good guide on a tough day.

Looks like a great mini get together! Yep, Will and I were close to you, but we had to pass through Hamilton. Just rendering video for the report now...had a great day in Dunnville!

Well it sucked on Friday LOL!

Glad to hear you guys did a little better.