NHL trade deadline/ TML

muskymatt

Oh they lost, but they played well and almost came back. Good fight by Neil and good hit. Alfie(PRAISE ALFIE) got a coulpe nice goals and now we have a replacement goalie.....wanna borrow him?

Bwahahaahaha

Oh and were still in the playoffs

Oh, you got a replacement for your goalie that doesn't know how to use cutlery?

Probably be cheaper to teach him how, don't you think?

Here are some pointers. Maybe you can send him the links so this type of thing won't happen again. ;)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/e6AR9p2VOwE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mmssgila0mo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by DRIFTER_016

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

alex auld should retire... and by the looks of the Bishop signing, it's coming after this season as the sens now have 2 top goaltending prospects to back up andy.

as far as the leafs, if you can't get a team in the playoffs in 3 seasons, you probably aren't a very good gm. but i said that in the first place!

Edited by Dr. Salvelinus

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

Oh, you got a replacement for your goalie that doesn't know how to use cutlery?

Probably be cheaper to teach him how, don't you think?

Here are some pointers. Maybe you can send him the links so this type of thing won't happen again. ;)

meanwhile, leaf nation WISHES their goalies would cut themselves.

Are you kidding??? A pro athlete(and for phanuf I use that loosely lol) that smokes.

I know he's used to getting burned on the ice, but smoking!!

Lolol

What a cheech!!!

Bwahahaha

Well its a miracle!!! I actually agree with you Matt on somthing other then fishing.. Alert the press!! But our Caption smiking blows my mind...Shows me how much he wants to compete...Brutal...

Edited by tb4me

Are you guys complaining about a pic that was taken back in 2007 of them smoking at a party? LOL!! Seriously you've gotta be kidding me :rofl2:

No I never seen a pic of it..Im complaining of the fact that he smokes in 2012. No wonder he cant compete at an elite level..

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

montreal has begun selling off... kostitsyn is gone to nashville!

brian burke should take notes on how to build a team from the ground up... i predict montreal will be competitive before Toronto and that stings.