New To The Board

WalleyeSlayer

Hi Everyone,

Just joined this great looking board, it was recommended to me by Superdad smile.gif My name's Aadil and I live and fish on the Bay of Quinte. I attend Fleming College in Lindsay, Ontario. This past Summer I had the great opportunity to work up in Northwestern Ontario at a great lodge as Customer Service/Fishing Guide, so fishing was AWESOME all summer. Just skimmed through a couple of posts and Ben Beattie is on here!! See ya at the lodge next spring buddy, or if your down my way for ice fishing this winter!! Hope I can learn and contribute my knowledge to the board. Here are some pictures of quinte eyes I've caught in the past 2 years or so from what I have on this computer biggrin.gif

DSCI0017.jpg

DSCI0003.jpg

Me.jpg

DSCI0264.jpg

DSCI0133.jpg

DSCI0108.jpg

DSCI0076.jpg

Hawg.jpg

eyez.jpg

My PB 2 years back through the icelaugh.gif

friday.jpg

Aadil canadian.gif

Welcome aboard brother...

How about some Gar-pike on the fly next summer????

w00t.gif

Definately Bud, I have many monsters come in my backyard to spawn off our dock and canal that runs in our property ... I've caught some monsters in the Napanee River in the spring also. Just let me know when you want to fish for them in the spring and I can easily set you up. Italo did a show here, and all the spots in his show were within eye sight of our dock.

Aadilcanadian.gif

Guest chase4chrome

Definately Bud, I have many monsters come in my backyard to spawn off our dock and canal that runs in our property ... I've caught some monsters in the Napanee River in the spring also. Just let me know when you want to fish for them in the spring and I can easily set you up. Italo did a show here, and all the spots in his show were within eye sight of our dock.

Aadilcanadian.gif

A gentleman indeed (good to see here).

Anytime steelhead tickles your fancy let me know Aadil and I should be happy to put you on some water.

Cheers Bro.