Excellent service from LeBarons

lew

I ordered a new PFD from LeBarons in Montreal on Monday afternoon and it arrived in the mail this morning.

Pretty good service in my books :thumbsup_anim:

Whats the difference from ordering from the one in Toronto Lew? Or is that their cataloge ordering home? :dunno:

Seems like all orders come from the Montreal store Brian.

And your right Davey, their prices are good, in fact one Mustang I looked at from CTC was $50 more than LeB's

BIG differences compared to a few years ago Joey.... for the better.

Edited by lew

Seems like all orders come from the Montreal store Brian.

And your right Davey, their prices are good, in fact one Mustang I looked at from CTC was $50 more than LeB's

BIG differences compared to a few years ago Joey.... for the better.

Yup, since BPS and Sail opened, They have had to adapt, and change the way the service thier customers.I find the store staff are very helpful and thier prices some of the best around.

How do you like the feel of the new vest Lew?

How do you like the feel of the new vest Lew?

I don't have the actually vest in my hands yet, just the notice telling me it's at the post office and I'll be picking it up in the morning.

I upgraded from my original choice and went with the Mustang MD3153

I don't have the actually vest in my hands yet, just the notice telling me it's at the post office and I'll be picking it up in the morning.

I upgraded from my original choice and went with the Mustang MD3153

You wont refret it Lew. keep a regular vest in your boat if you can.That way, you can take the inflatable off if it gets "Scratchy" w00t.gif

Prices have always been good. The issues I always had when I lived down that way was a couple of the guys in the Mississ store were pretty much morons. I once stood at the counter for 5 minutes while 2 guys made idle chitchat with each other...until I lost it on them. Do you know how long 5 minutes is when you're the only one at the counter and the staff are basically ignoring you? Felt like an hour my blood pressure was on the rise

Do they still have their discount card ?

yes they do.

I have had good and so-so service from the Markham location. It's out of my way to shop there now but I always check the prices online against the other stores.

I never had a problem with them when I lived in Richmond Hill and dealt with the store on Kennedy Rd. below Hwy 7...I got so that I knew where what I wanted was and only dealt with the Oriental clerk even if I had to wait for him to be free if I had any questions...

I was only in the Missisausage store once and a lady came up to me and asked about some ice fishing tackle...as I was explaining a small crowd started to gather and a clerk asked if I was a rep of the tackle on display...as sometimes the reps will act as clerks...NOPE !!!...thumbsup_anim.gif

if they have it in stock at BPS (which is rare), then you could just bring the lebarons catalog, and they will match the price. This way you could try it on and don't pay for shipping.

Couple years back I was looking to buy a new troll motor and checked both places. LeBarons was about $25 cheaper and when I asked BPS if they'd match it they told me "nope, we don't do price matching", so LeBarons got my business.

I've heard from others since then that BPS does indeed do price matching, so perhaps they should let ALL their staff know, specially the guys who are talking to customers on the phone.

Lew, this is directly off the BPS site.

Price matching with competitors:

Competitor price matching requests will be granted if the prices are current, dated and nationally advertised. The following exceptions are applicable:

All conditions on ad will apply (i.e. limited quantities, special purchases.)

•Items to be price matched must be an exact match (i.e. color, pattern, model size, and year.)

•Bass Pro Shops will not honor prices on closeouts, clearance items, inventory reductions, special buys, discontinued, or reconditioned merchandise.

•Website prices will only be honored from established retail companies that are open to the public and have a physical address.

•Bass Pro Shops will not honor supply companies, wholesale, clearance outlets, manufacturer's sales or membership clubs (Sam's, Costco)

•We will not match private label merchandise.

•We will not honor "buy one, get one free" offers.

•We will not honor free bonus offers.

•We will not honor rebates.

•We will not backorder any out-of-stock item.

•We will not honor any reduced or free shipping offers.

•Publication errors of any kind will not be matched.

•All price matches must be verifiable; a verifiable copy of the ad, complete with store name, sale dates, and model number of item must be faxed (417-873-5056) or mailed to us-Bass Pro Shops, Attn: Customer Service, 2500 E Kearney, Springfield, MO 65898

•Request for price match must be received prior to end of competitor's sale.

•Orders can be price matched within 30 days of purchase.

All price matches are subject to approval.

The above policies apply to catalog/online orders only. Please contact your local Bass Pro Shops Retail store location for information on their price matching policy.

Couple years back I was looking to buy a new troll motor and checked both places. LeBarons was about $25 cheaper and when I asked BPS if they'd match it they told me "nope, we don't do price matching", so LeBarons got my business.

I've heard from others since then that BPS does indeed do price matching, so perhaps they should let ALL their staff know, specially the guys who are talking to customers on the phone.

I guess some of the reps don't know. When I did it I just brought the product to customer service instead of checkout with the flyer, and they did it right there. I was gonna buy it at lebarons, but it was out of stock...luckily BPS didnt check. :tease: