OK , fr

Skipper D

The day is here , the first of four . My self Skipper and Baby La La my brother from eastern Ontario are just about ready to head it out on the lake and get some fishing in . Hopefuly later today we can come back with a report of how the day went and have some pictures to show , also the 2'x4' tackle box has arrived filled with fishing goodies which i hope to give every one a look at ..lol.. , Wish us luck , were off .

First was the pre-pre-report. Now we have the pre-report.

Still gets more hits than my actual report... Maybe he's onto something

Don't forget the post between pre report, and pre pre report. The plea for help to save the stranded fisherman near bellville. The little bruder i'm assuming..

Edited by N.A.W

Skipper,

All fishermen are liars, except you and me....and I have my doubts about you.....

PICTURES or BUST...... :whistling:

BTW I soon be leaving for some Lake Erie Perch action...but there will be NO pictures because they all look a like after awhile.... :)

I was going to look at the detailed election results but I'm just consumed at the thought of our 14% revenue drop because skip hasn't posted in 22 hours.

Hey Roy, giv'em a break. They were still working on loading the 2'X4' tackle box back on the truck.......... :whistling:

Edited by motion