OK , fr

Skipper D

Big box for sure. Fifteen pounds of perch filets is a big bag also eh? The first two fish are the same fish...musta mixed up the pictures.

Look again Roy ..lol. the fish should be differant unless i did make a miss take in posting them , 15 pounds of perch filets is my PB . We have more pic's to show if this old computer will stay running .....lol.

Look again Roy ..lol. the fish should be differant unless i did make a miss take in posting them , 15 pounds of perch filets is my PB . We have more pic's to show if this old computer will stay running .....lol.

The proof is in the fish dish........lol

I was wondering how many perch fillets it would take to make 15lbs. I know its a lot more than 100 perch worth!!

S.

Not when they are JUMBO Lake Erie perch...the perch we caught yesterday on Erie we long, fat and WIDE bodied....they are getting huge eating gobies....but if caught in the spring time, they are weigh even more but the fillets are THIN as most of their energy goes into the eggs.

Nice catch, but they don't look like fillets to me.

I was wondering how many perch fillets it would take to make 15lbs. I know its a lot more than 100 perch worth!!

S.

We had 83 in all when finishing the day , proably put that many back .

Thanks Terry .... might try to show the filets if i can keep this old computer running .....

I'll often just leave them whole. Carefully placed blade will take all the meat off leaving all the bones intact. Either way, some great meals.

I'll often just leave them whole. Carefully placed blade will take all the meat off leaving all the bones intact. Either way, some great meals.

That i would like to learn Roy , after cleaning and skinning we place them in the fridge for and hour or so before doing fillets, makes for easy cutting that way when the meat is firm .

Good to hear the day went so well for you guys Skipper.

Can't beat a day on the water with your brother !!

Thats right Lew , i did feel good to have him with me out there , also gave me the chance to take care of his fifith birthday blue's this week end as well .....lol.

Bouy the sun rise took its time this morning , so much for early any more . Guess we're going to make the best of it and get on the water in the next few minutes , if any one needs to find us we'll be in between a couple of islands doing the Perching thing . Good luck to every one else out there today .