AWARDED THE ARCTIC.

Moosebunk

The more you post,the more I wished I followed my dream.

That was your best report of all Drew.

You are a very lucky man,both with what you are able to do,and to have a partner that enjoys what you do.

Thanks for sharing. :canadian:

Truely enjoyed.

Edited by Misfish

That was your best report of all Drew.

Having read the entire report now, I totally agree! One of my dreams is to someday catch arctic char, I've always been blown away by the spectacular colours of the near to spawning males, that dream just came back full force. Drew your descriptive narrative is superb, completely draws the reader into the adventure.

THANK YOU for what may just be the best, and there have been many spectacular reports on this forum, fishing adventure "read" yet!

WOW!!!!

Well 'Bunk', I think you have done it this time!

You are gonna have a hard time topping that one! But that's what I said about the last report LOL

The pics of the Char and the River are just Amazing!

Thanks for taking the time to Post.

Rick

Followed by one fully decked-out, big sharp dressed rooster. Handsome fella!

GBL-060a.jpg

Probably one of the greatest fishing pictures ever.

That char is incredible.

As good as that trip was for your soul, by taking the time to share the experience with others will spread good karma all around.

Many thanks :Gonefishing:

Good to see this enjoyed. Tonne of work but worth it to lock it into memory and the www.

Alot of kind words as always, thanks gang. Still haven't come off cloud 9 all week.

Some hit the nail on the head for me, Bren has been what makes these trips the best.

Wayne, ya gave Bren a good chuckle.

Carl, it was too bad I missed ya dood. What happened?

Jacques, no book, but maybe I'll get off my bum sometime and catalgue this stuff online sometime.

Cliff, maybe by chance someday soon bud.

Bill... 2014... maybe?

Edited by Moosebunk

Good to see this enjoyed. Tonne of work but worth it to lock it into memory and the www.

Alot of kind words as always, thanks gang. Still haven't come off cloud 9 all week.

Some hit the nail on the head for me, Bren has been what makes these trips the best.

Wayne, ya gave Bren a good chuckle.

Carl, it was too bad I missed ya dood. What happened?

Jacques, no book, but maybe I'll get off my bum sometime and catalgue this stuff online sometime.

Cliff, maybe by chance someday soon bud.

Bill... 2014... maybe?

problems with the ex-gf trying to take off with my stuff in our appartment :lol: :lol: :lol: glad you had an amazing trip

and hope to see you out there oneday, maybe as a guide. cheers

Once again...AMAZING!!! You are a blessed man to witness such beautiful scenery in person! Good stuff. It pays to take your time posting your descriptions of your adventures....plus it helps that you are very good at converting it into text, nice work!

Edited by Hooked

MEH, it was ok. :D

Too bad you didn't have time to drop in Drew.

Maybe next time. wink2.gif

There is definately something special about that area.

Probably the reason I spent 15 years up there.

Reading this report brought back some memories and I may have to take a trip up again soon. B)

I did send you a message Dave...

I had SERIOUSLY hoped to spend a few days in Yellowknife with our friends Dan and Sue who were off work for weeks at that time. They are awesome the pair of them. This would have given me time for a pint or two for sure. BUT, my Aeroplan points could only get Bren and I flights for the friday, and the connectors put us in there at 10:30pm night before GBL departure. Gave us only two hours to spend with anyone.

There will be a next time... probably not for some time though. I do have it in mind to visit Dan at some point for a Great Slave and/or Nahanni tour. So who knows?

You, as anyone should know, that Plummer's surely has something special going on for those getting the treat to visit.

DanC... sent ya a PM.

Carl... I'll let it slide this time. lol.

I did send you a message Dave...

I had SERIOUSLY hoped to spend a few days in Yellowknife with our friends Dan and Sue who were off work for weeks at that time. They are awesome the pair of them. This would have given me time for a pint or two for sure. BUT, my Aeroplan points could only get Bren and I flights for the friday, and the connectors put us in there at 10:30pm night before GBL departure. Gave us only two hours to spend with anyone.

There will be a next time... probably not for some time though. I do have it in mind to visit Dan at some point for a Great Slave and/or Nahanni tour. So who knows?

You, as anyone should know, that Plummer's surely has something special going on for those getting the treat to visit.

DanC... sent ya a PM.

Carl... I'll let it slide this time. lol.

I did get the message Drew. ;)