Kijiji Boat rant LOL!

Kijiji/charter boat ad LOL....

Made arrangements for a viewing of my boat+water test, meet the potential buyer at the town launch to take the boat out for a ride. As I arrive I am greeted by two guys with rods in hand standing around their hitchless honda civivc(wonder how they were taking the rig home) rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif . Quote of the night........"you mind if we fish for awhile??"

Now if this deal had been brokered through a board such as this I may of been in, but REALLY who does that LOL.

Anyways figured it would be good for a laugh or two

R

I could go on and on about the crap from KIJIJI. It,s a joke.

Im putting my boat down at the marina this weekend. It,s Kempnfest longweekend. Maybe it will go. :whistling:

If not,Im rigg,n it up.frigit

Did my own edit . :rofl2::devil:

I could go on and on about the crap from KIJIJI. It,s a joke.

Im putting my boat down at the marina this weekend. It,s Kempnfest longweekend. Maybe it will go. :whistling:

If not,Im rigg,n it up.frigit

Did my own edit . :rofl2::devil:

Brutal hey Brian,

I think mine just turned into a waterfowl boat!

Brutal hey Brian,

I think mine just turned into a waterfowl boat!

In that case can I see your boat sometime in October? Maybe we'll bring the guns????? :whistling:

I've never heard of that happening before, insane. I have sold two boats and both of them I have sold to members here on the board. Sadly neither time we had time to go fishing.

So... what did you tell those goofs?

Never been a good poker player, kinda wear my emotions on my face, and I think they read em pretty good. literally laughed in their faces, and asked what they were towing the boat with. After a few min of small talk it was obvious there was no intention to purchase the boat thus no water test. I should have launched right as they were leaving LOL.

Hey Ryan.were headed to my parents place Friday and Sat,but back for sunday AM if you want to go out with the kiddies and wife. Just bring PFD,s.

Thanks, would love to but we're headed North on that day, should be a great day on the water though.