mercmans musky

well i got to meet mercman and his wife... these are two very very nice people..

we started off going for perch in the morning....but with the strong winds it was difficult to fish these finicky little buggers... we got a couple but not what we were looking for... so we decided to go for lunch... we had a nice walleye lunch back at the boathouse... then we decided to take out the big ranger to see if i couldnt get merman his first musky...

success :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim:

P7230338.jpg

P7230341.jpg

P7230340.jpg

he was so pumped to get his first musky... it was like a little kid at christmas... :santa:

our day was made...

all and all it wasnt a great day of fishing but we had a pretty good time...

and thank you paul for the goodie package you brought me... i cant wait to try those "handlebars" inlines as well as that BBQ sauce... tasts great... i cant decide what to put it on first... any recomendations?

Well if you can get the little guy to bed early enough......whistling.gif

Congrats Mike for putting Paul on a fish! Great way to start the fever Paul ! To bad you didn't get a shot with sign in it...

Honestly, my main concern was getting it back in the water asap. I added a sign tonite. Hope its accepted. If not,dunno.gif ....They arent like Bass or Walleye. Time is crucial.