Thought this might help cool some of you...

Headhunter

IMG_4640-1.jpg

I know that I may we be in the minority here, but I for one would much rather be doing what we are doing in the above pic, then fishing pretty much any other way, on a day like today!

Anyone else wish it was minus 15 out right now! LOL

HH

I know that I may we be in the minority here, but I for one would much rather be doing what we are doing in the above pic, then fishing pretty much any other way, on a day like today!

Anyone else wish it was minus 15 out right now! LOL

HH

You're a sick man Joe

I used to think that ice fishing was nothing but beer, dirty jokes, and flatulence, but then it struck me - what's the downside of that? :w00t:

But seriously folks, although I often feel like going it's not something that I dare do. Ever since some bad water back in the early 70s gave me IBS the cold is one of the things that can set it off, and if the Imodium chooses not to work it puts me in a very painful and frightening condition. Bring on the heat!

Love, ain't it grand? Ice fishing..isn't that where you crawl out a warm bed next to your beautiful wife to go sit in a cardboard box on the ice at -35C?

There you go teasing again Roy!

Craig, I'd rather have my "fellas" hanging over the gunnel of a boat, being massage by midgets with a paddle, then be out in the crap we got going on today!

How's that for a visual for yah!

(And before Irish puts his two cents in... yah, I'd be wearing the gloves! LOL)

HH

There you go teasing again Roy!

Craig, I'd rather have my "fellas" hanging over the gunnel of a boat, being massage by midgets with a paddle, then be out in the crap we got going on today!

How's that for a visual for yah!

(And before Irish puts his two cents in... yah, I'd be wearing the gloves! LOL)

HH

rofl2.gif

I just pee'd a little........................excuse me.

Yep a nice winter day drillin holes and nailing perch would suit me just fine right about now :thumbsup_anim: I got all the proper cloths to stay warm and toasty even on the worst winters day...but there is nothing you can do to make a day out in this enjoyable. Even a nice swim only cools you off for 10 minutes. By the time you towel off your already starting to get hot and sweaty again

That's great pic Joe. Couldn't agree with you more. Sitting in an office with the air conditioning broken today, thermostat says 30 degrees now and it's been climbing for the last hour. Will it hit 35...40?? Thankfully I'll be out of here in the next hour or so....

not for me thanks. the scenery is much better at 30 than -15

far to many people cant drive in snow and even if you do know how its just a pain

I hate shovelling - but dont mind cutting the grass

the daylight hours are not long enough

The heat doesnt bother me

and

cold however seems to find me no matter how many layers I put on