Happy Birthday Aplumma

motv8tr

Thanks all for the wishes. I hope that at the age of 49 I can get past the paintball gauntlet with minimum damage. I did not do the birthday sucking in of the gut in front of the mirror thinggy I figured I would take the day off from that. Fishing is planned for the weekend I had too many people who needed plumbing done today to go. :lol: :lol:

Art

Thanks all for the wishes. I hope that at the age of 49 I can get past the paintball gauntlet with minimum damage. I did not do the birthday sucking in of the gut in front of the mirror thinggy I figured I would take the day off from that. Fishing is planned for the weekend I had too many people who needed plumbing done today to go. :lol: :lol:

Art

You were not 49 last year???

I've often wondered about this and hoping maybe you can answer.....The milkman left his customers with white teeth...what does a plumber leave his customers? :lol: I just wanted to make you smile...please don't answer that question.

You were not 49 last year???

I've often wondered about this and hoping maybe you can answer.....The milkman left his customers with white teeth...what does a plumber leave his customers? :lol: I just wanted to make you smile...please don't answer that question.

You asked here the answer......Slightly poorer.......

Art

Happy Birthday to my twin brother from another Mother! Happy 49th for the first time Art... the two of us have to decide from here forward if we want to increment the counter! :sarcasm:

Leah sends a hug as well.. I'm sure that means more than the paragraph above! :D

Edited by irishfield

Leah sends a hug as well.. I'm sure that means more than the paragraph above! :D

Don't go snappin' your suspenders there, Art. Last week I got a hug from Leah for no reason at all! :rolleyes: