Disturbing Finds...at a Back, Back Hidden Lake

The plan was to seek out and Discover a new Trout lake .............After climbing what seemd like Mount Everest , we spot a small stream ( all streams lead to Lake X )and follow it for a kilometer or so

TomatoPlants034-1.jpg

TomatoPlants041.jpg

Arrival at the new lake..

TomatoPlants036.jpg

TomatoPlants011.jpg

Just missed out on a Pileated Wood Pecker in action

TomatoPlants026.jpg

As we make our way around the shoreline ......A couple of Specks got a little to close to my hooks

TomatoPlants010-1.jpg

TomatoPlants001-1.jpg

E A P....Extended Arm Pose

TomatoPlants012.jpg

Heres were the Disturbing finds unfold....At the opposite end of the lake , theres a marsh in the distance as we near it...............TOMATO PLANTS were once Grow-Op there :canadian::sarcasm:

Man what an Operation '' They '' had going , once upon a time

TomatoPlants001.jpg

TomatoPlants010.jpg

TomatoPlants005.jpg

TomatoPlants020.jpg

TomatoPlants022-1.jpg

Fertilizer pails 24 of them :dunno:

TomatoPlants002.jpg

Watering cans,jugs,bins Absolutely littered the place

TomatoPlants003.jpg

TomatoPlants017.jpg

This marsh was completely covered in Tomato Plants at one time.The only thing remaining was the Black Pots they were Growing-Op in .

TomatoPlants021.jpg

Seemed like a lot of trouble and High Risk just to grow-op 500 or so Tomato Plants :canadian::whistling:

Edited by Whitespinnerbait

I can almost gaurentee they wont be back...if they wanted to return there, they wouldnt have left all that junk lying around...Dont ask how I know that either...lol. Its a long story...

Nice specs and report. I wonder why they would go through all that trouble for tomatoes heck there are the new hanging tomato plants that come in the green bag just hang them and for get about them until they are ripe sounds alot easier then driving and hiking to grow a garden.

Nice specs and report. I wonder why they would go through all that trouble for tomatoes heck there are the new hanging tomato plants that come in the green bag just hang them and for get about them until they are ripe sounds alot easier then driving and hiking to grow a garden.

lol